Minichamps Audi (B7) RS4 Sedan and RS4 Avant

Minichamps (PMA) related news, headlines and general discussion.
[KRAFTIG]

Minichamps Audi (B7) RS4 Sedan and RS4 Avant

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:37 pm

I've had these two for a number of years. Not the best examples of Minichamps work, but the overall form of the B7 platform is captured, plus when is comes to 'RS' badges in 1:18 scale its slim picking! I love both for what they are, a wolf in sheep's clothing. I had the opportunity to test drive the RS4 Sedan, it was a serious contender as the replacement for my Audi MKI TT Coupe. If you get a chance drive one, DO IT! Beautiful, high-revving V8! Oh the sound! :love: :love: :love:

Sanchez

Re: Minichamps Audi (B7) RS4 Sedan and RS4 Avant

Post by Sanchez » Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:17 am

Minichamps has seriously f**ked up on this model. The shape is horrible. They did nail normal Audi A4 of this generation but somehow failed to capture this one. I wish it was the other way around.
One of the best contemporary cars. Prefer this over M3, C63 and IS-F. There is one Sprint Blue RS4 Sedan in town just like the model. I love spotting it.

Gavin

Re: Minichamps Audi (B7) RS4 Sedan and RS4 Avant

Post by Gavin » Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:19 pm

a local dealer has one sitting on their lot...love the way these look & sound.

Unfortunately, the model looks so different than the real thing. Glad I have one, as I love the Sprint Blue & any Audi RS is good...but still, there's a lot wrong with the exterior (detail is nice, though).

Return to “Minichamps (Paul's Model Art)”