Hi from North Yorkshire UK

Say hello! Tell us about you and your collection.
f1fanf1fan

Hi from North Yorkshire UK

Post by f1fanf1fan » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:48 am

Hi everyone just thought I would introduce myself, I am collector of Formula one cars mostly in the 1;43 scale but I do have some in other scales, 1.18/ 1.8 and 1.64

I never know what to say in things like this so if you would like to know more about me then just ask,

I would ideally like to hear from anybody who has a scale Formula one mode engine, are there companies you can buy them from? any kits available etc.?

hope to hear from you soon

[KRAFTIG]

Re: Hi from North Yorkshire UK

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:51 am

Hello sir, welcome to DS!

J-B

Post by J-B » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:37 pm

Welcome from Hertfordshire!

I do have a question for you: where do you get your 1:18s in the UK? How have been your experiences ordering from outside the country? The prices locally can be quite high, so looking to Europe is something I'm considering.

f1fanf1fan

Post by f1fanf1fan » Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:15 am

hi I haven't bought any 1:18 in a while due to lack of storage space, but i bought a few from a local shop and mail order companies such as http://www.Grandprixlegends.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; which is a company i would highy highy recommend. I have bought a few things from mainland Europe (or further) though websites such as Ebay but that was mostly 1:43 scale or other specific items, as postage and packaging becomes increasingly expensive the bigger the model

Return to “New Member Introductions”