DiecastSociety.com Launches FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM Page!

The latest in diecast headlines and DS website updates.
[KRAFTIG]

DiecastSociety.com Launches FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM Page!

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:29 pm

DiecastSociety.com Launches Facebook Page!

DiecastSociety.com has entered the social media ring; our Facebook page is now live! It is pretty much complete, the last remaining piece is the Facebook square logo - I have a friend working on that as I type. Thank you to Ravi (aka diecast) for championing the Facebook page as I'm all thumbs when it comes to Facebook and other social media tools.

The DiecastSociety.com Facebook page will not become the primary source for info, basically it will be a static page, which will inform end users know who frequent this media outlet that we are here and effectively have a presence on the World Wide Web. That being said if there is anyone who would like to contribute or manage our Facebook page, please contact me for more details.

www.facebook.com/diecastsocietyb

[KRAFTIG]

DiecastSociety.com on INSTAGRAM!

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:13 pm

DiecastSociety.com on INSTAGRAM!

DiecastSociety.com has just launched our second social media website, our Instagram account is now live! Instagram is a quick and efficient way to post of your favourite moments in photograph format. You can follow us at “diecastsociety” We currently have 18 followers and growing daily, why don’t you follow us!

www.instagram.com/diecastsociety#

Return to “Latest Diecast News and Site Updates”