AUTOart Pagani Zonda R EVO – Carbon Fiber / Black

The latest in diecast headlines and DS website updates.
[KRAFTIG]

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:05 pm

Fresh off the press is a first look at AUTOart’s 1:18 Pagani Zonda R EVO – Carbon Fiber / Black. I have to admit the car is sheer sinister. Black Carbon and wheels grace the exterior. The subtle stripping along side and a top surely capture the elegance behind the design. And we already know the Zonda R is one of AUTOart’s best executions to date, surely this one will find its way into many collector’s collections. Sorry hopefully the one pic will satisfy until more are released. Enjoy!

.: SEE MORE :.

Mac47

Re: AUTOart Pagani Zonda R EVO – Carbon Fiber / Black

Post by Mac47 » Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:22 pm

Passing on this. Too much black. Will buy the blue Revolucion though.

Just remarkable how Pagani has taken one of the most feminine of mid-rear-engined supercars, the Zonda, and caused it to sprout more fins than a shark. There is "elegance behind the design", but it became ever more deeply buried with each iteration of the R. First was gills, small canards, and the huge wing. Then the revised R got boxy nose intakes. The Evo added more front canards and the vertical tail fin. And the nose of the Revolucion looks like a hurricane embedded a deck of playing cards in its front quarters. "Ars est celare artem" never meant "bury form under function."

It makes me just long for an AUTOart 1:18 of an original Zonda S coupe, or of the famous S roadster in rosso Monza. At least the Huayra's design is still relatively clean.

StratosWRC

Post by StratosWRC » Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:18 pm

While I do hear what you're saying, and I wish someone would release the regular Zonda (one of them anyway), I would still LOOOOVE to have this. Blue carbon sounds tacky and the real car looks weird to me. This looks more purposeful, like a real track car with no compromises. Blue carbon is just wrong.

Nicadraus

Post by Nicadraus » Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:47 am

The first Zonda still looks better in my opinion. To many "wings". Hahaha! :D

Fulgura

Post by Fulgura » Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:45 pm

I saw this pic today. And can't decide which one i want to buy. Blue or this. I want this one because i have the carbon R, they'll look fantastic side by side. I want the blue one because it's different and i have a blue carbon Veyron SS. They also will look fantastic aswell.

I hope i can buy both of them :woot: A Zonda R is never enough anyway. Make it three :D

StratosWRC

Post by StratosWRC » Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:52 pm

Yeah I think I want them all too

Return to “Latest Diecast News and Site Updates”