Search found 33 matches
- Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:25 pm
- Forum: Model Reviews
- Topic: REVIEW: Shelby Collectibles Ford GT40
- Replies: 1
- Views: 216
I always wanted a 1/18 scale 1966 Ford GT40 Mark II after watching Ford v. Ferrari. This Christmas, I was gifted one from Shelby Collectibles. It costs around $65 USD, and I was unsure of the quality after seeing the price. The reviews were great though, so I put it on my wish list anyway. Upon insp...
- Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:42 am
- Forum: Diecast "WANT" Classifieds
- Topic: WTB: AUTOart/Kyosho Lamborghini Countach 1/18 scale
- Replies: 0
- Views: 85
I am interested in purchasing a Black Kyosho 1/18 Lamborghini Countach LP500, a White GT Spirit Lamborghini Countach LP5000 Quattrovalvole, or a Black AutoArt 1/18 Lamborghini Countach LP5000s. I have doubt that anyone would be likely to give up one, but it's worth a shot. Any offers? Looking betwee...
- Fri Dec 11, 2020 11:06 am
- Forum: AUTOart
- Topic: 1:18 AutoArt Lamborghini Countach
- Replies: 7
- Views: 174
I found this AutoArt Lamborghini Countach on Facebook Marketplace that I am considering purchasing. I have found a few videos and convinced myself it would be a good purchase, but I still can't find much more information on the model. Autoart Countach owners, would you mind giving me some specs?
- Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:15 pm
- Forum: Off Topic
- Topic: SSC’s Tuatara is the fastest car in the world with 331mph top speed
- Replies: 4
- Views: 186
- Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:03 am
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Post Your Latest DIECAST Purchase
- Replies: 8790
- Views: 633376
Screenshot 2020-11-23 at 8.57.06 AM by Cobra King, on Flickr
I think i used the wrong website.
- Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:13 am
- Forum: Model Care & Replacement Parts
- Topic: Window grime issues. How to fix?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 114
Hey all, I have a beautiful Lane 6 Exact Detail Series Shelby GT 350 that I purchased at a third Sunday market a few years ago, and the front and rear windows have a bit of grime on them. I tried using Goo Gone and Nail Polish but neither of those worked. I cleaned inside and outside. It was where t...