LittleBolide.com Extends 5% Off to DiecastSociety.com!

Image
Little Bolide is a company specialized in automobile small-scale model online selling. We are based in France.
JamesonsViggen
Posts: 833
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:55 pm
Location: Macomb, Michigan, United States

Re: LittleBolide.com Extends 5% Off to DiecastSociety.com!

Post by JamesonsViggen » Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:23 pm

Has anyone ordered and gotten the 5% off this year?

crz
Posts: 60
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:07 am
Location: Netherlands

Re: LittleBolide.com Extends 5% Off to DiecastSociety.com!

Post by crz » Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:57 am

JamesonsViggen wrote:Has anyone ordered and gotten the 5% off this year?
Yes, a couple of times.

Model Maniac
Posts: 74
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:09 pm
Location: Texas

Re: LittleBolide.com Extends 5% Off to DiecastSociety.com!

Post by Model Maniac » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:51 pm

Much like Model Car World has it's US arm of American Excellence, it appears Little Bolide has set up a US office & website, Fivediecast.com. I received an e-mail and the website looks identical to Little Bolide's website. They show their office is in and models ship from Florida. I wonder if they will be extending the 5% discount for forum members on the US site?

JamesonsViggen
Posts: 833
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:55 pm
Location: Macomb, Michigan, United States

Re: LittleBolide.com Extends 5% Off to DiecastSociety.com!

Post by JamesonsViggen » Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:13 pm

Model Maniac wrote:Much like Model Car World has it's US arm of American Excellence, it appears Little Bolide has set up a US office & website, Fivediecast.com. I received an e-mail and the website looks identical to Little Bolide's website. They show their office is in and models ship from Florida. I wonder if they will be extending the 5% discount for forum members on the US site?
If shipping is 9.95 like American Excellence, that's a game changer.

User avatar
[KRAFTIG]
.
.
Posts: 23182
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:08 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: LittleBolide.com Extends 5% Off to DiecastSociety.com!

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:17 pm

JamesonsViggen wrote:
Model Maniac wrote:Much like Model Car World has it's US arm of American Excellence, it appears Little Bolide has set up a US office & website, Fivediecast.com. I received an e-mail and the website looks identical to Little Bolide's website. They show their office is in and models ship from Florida. I wonder if they will be extending the 5% discount for forum members on the US site?
If shipping is 9.95 like American Excellence, that's a game changer.
Shipping US us $9.95 - Working on main page update now!

Model Maniac
Posts: 74
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:09 pm
Location: Texas

Re: LittleBolide.com Extends 5% Off to DiecastSociety.com!

Post by Model Maniac » Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:39 pm

[KRAFTIG] wrote:
JamesonsViggen wrote:
Model Maniac wrote:Much like Model Car World has it's US arm of American Excellence, it appears Little Bolide has set up a US office & website, Fivediecast.com. I received an e-mail and the website looks identical to Little Bolide's website. They show their office is in and models ship from Florida. I wonder if they will be extending the 5% discount for forum members on the US site?
If shipping is 9.95 like American Excellence, that's a game changer.
Shipping US us $9.95 - Working on main page update now!

Do you know if they will give forum members the 5% discount like Little Bolide?

User avatar
[KRAFTIG]
.
.
Posts: 23182
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:08 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: LittleBolide.com Extends 5% Off to DiecastSociety.com!

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:12 am

Not sure, I can ask...

Post Reply

Return to “www.LittleBolide.com”