New Banner Advertiser: www.LittleBolide.com

For car enthusiasts, diecast car collectors or even passionates and nostalgics of old models, Little Bolide offers a selection of high-quality automobile models. From the classic car to the latest racing model or even the movie cars… make your choice amongst the 6000 references available.
[KRAFTIG]

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:50 am

Renaud and Suzy Percy launched LittleBolide.com back in 2004. Since then Little Bolide has become the #1 online retail website in France and has spawn two other businesses, a brick and mortar location in Paris, France called Victory Lane and wholesale and distribution entity called Magic Models.

Little Bolide specialize in scale models Automobiles. They are first to market, with the best new releases and great prices too! There is also a Loyalty Program, Free Shipping (restrictions apply), and Multiple Payment Plan option. Please visit their website for more detailed information. Please help me in welcoming them to the family of sponsors here at DiecastSociety.com. As always, support our sponsors as they support us!

.: SEE MORE :.

slartibartfast229

Re: New Banner Advertiser: www.LittleBolide.com

Post by slartibartfast229 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:06 pm

Are they offering any kind of membership discount, in the way that some other advertisers/retailers do?

[KRAFTIG]

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:16 pm

slartibartfast229 wrote:Are they offering any kind of membership discount, in the way that some other advertisers/retailers do?
You know I never asked. I will inquire with them. Thanks.

Model Maniac

Post by Model Maniac » Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:06 am

Do you know their usual process of notification/confirmation for orders? I placed an order with them last Friday. I never received a confirmation e-mail, which I thought was odd. I immediately sent an e-mail to [email protected] following the instructions for the DiecastSociety.com forum 5% discount. I've never received a reply. I checked my account history on their website, and the order shows as shipped, but there is no tracking information. I never received an e-mail confirming shipment or tracking info. I checked to make sure I entered my e-mail address correctly in their website, and I did. Is this the norm for their orders?

[KRAFTIG]

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:24 am

Model Maniac wrote:Do you know their usual process of notification/confirmation for orders? I placed an order with them last Friday. I never received a confirmation e-mail, which I thought was odd. I immediately sent an e-mail to [email protected] following the instructions for the DiecastSociety.com forum 5% discount. I've never received a reply. I checked my account history on their website, and the order shows as shipped, but there is no tracking information. I never received an e-mail confirming shipment or tracking info. I checked to make sure I entered my e-mail address correctly in their website, and I did. Is this the norm for their orders?
Hi, LB is new to US too. I can say I placed a large order with them and it arrived without issue. The DS discount is new, it does stat 3-7 days to process, when did you initiate the email?

Model Maniac

Post by Model Maniac » Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:31 pm

[KRAFTIG] wrote:
Model Maniac wrote:Do you know their usual process of notification/confirmation for orders? I placed an order with them last Friday. I never received a confirmation e-mail, which I thought was odd. I immediately sent an e-mail to [email protected] following the instructions for the DiecastSociety.com forum 5% discount. I've never received a reply. I checked my account history on their website, and the order shows as shipped, but there is no tracking information. I never received an e-mail confirming shipment or tracking info. I checked to make sure I entered my e-mail address correctly in their website, and I did. Is this the norm for their orders?
Hi, LB is new to US too. I can say I placed a large order with them and it arrived without issue. The DS discount is new, it does stat 3-7 days to process, when did you initiate the email?
I sent the payback e-mail right after I placed the order, on Friday afternoon. I'm not freaking out about the discount by any means, I just have never bought anything online that I didn't get a confirmation e-mail after the order or some form of update or acknowledgement of the order status. I found that very odd. I would like to be able to track it, as it is not uncommon for there to be hickups in shipments from Europe to the States.

I also sent a message through their "contact us" link on the website on Tuesday asking about an update/tracking but have had no response. I sent an e-mail with the same message first thing this morning to their info address. Both messages were very courteous and in a "just curious" manner.

UPDATE:
Just after typing the above I received a notice from Paypal that they did the refund of the 5%. So, they are on top of that. I'm still scratching my head as to why they won't communicate. Think it's a language barrier? Surely, doing business worldwide, someone there speaks/reads English. I highly doubt that is the problem. Oh well.....wait & see. I'm sure everything will be just fine.

By the way, I've been checking out DiecastSociety.com for some time now. Just recently joined the forum. It's great to be on board. I really like the atmosphere compared to other forums.

[KRAFTIG]

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:43 pm

I didn't get a confirmation e-mail after the order or some form of update or acknowledgement of the order status. I found that very odd. I would like to be able to track it, as it is not uncommon for there to be hickups in shipments from Europe to the States.
My experience was an email with the invoice, I don't remember if tracking was provided :scratchhead:

Definitely no language barrier, I know that for a fact, good to see something is happening on your end. These are good peeps, patience is godly :)

Model Maniac

Post by Model Maniac » Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:35 pm

Well, my order arrived today in good shape. It actually got here faster than orders from sellers in Germany that were placed earlier. However, I'm still scratching my head about the total lack of communication. They never replied to my e-mails or inquiries through their website. I never got any e-mail confirming the order. Very strange!

Return to “www.LittleBolide.com”