FS: Classic Carlectables – 1/18 Scale – 2007 V8 Supercar Championship Series 1-2 Finish Whincup & Tander

Sell or trade all your models and diecast related accessories here.
Forum rules
Please use one of the following thread topic abbreviations at the beginning of your subject line:

"FS:" = FOR SALE
"WTB:" = WANT TO BUY
"WTT:" = WANT TO TRADE

A few simple rules to remember:

* You must have a minimum of 50 posts to create a thread or solicit sales from members
* Create a complete topic and body thread
* Keep your item(s) to the appropriate forum
* Please provide price, brand, and photo(s) of item(s)
* When your item is sold please edit the title of your thread to display "SOLD"
* Do not cross post

TERMS AND CONDITIONS: The DiecastSociety.com Classifieds are for personal use only, no commercial or similar posts will be accepted unless you are a DiecastSociety.com official Banner Advertiser. DiecastSociety.com has no liability for the information contained within the adverts placed here, or for the worthiness of the goods being advertised. All buying and selling on the forum is done so entirely at the risk of those involved in the agreement. The forum can not be held responsible for failed agreements, or any incorrect information given by the buyer/seller. For more details please inquire by email. Thank you, the DS Team
Oldtimer

FS: Classic Carlectables – 1/18 Scale – 2007 V8 Supercar Championship Series 1-2 Finish Whincup & Tander

Post by Oldtimer » Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:42 pm

Manufacturer : Classic Carlectables
Scale : 1/18
Name of model: 2007 V8 Supercar Championship Series 1-2 Finish Twin Set
Model code : 18350
Condition (mention any defects etc) : MINT!
Smoker : No
Pet owner : Yes, but they don't open Mint Diecast Model boxes
Price : $250.00 or Best Offer
Type of payment accepted : PayPal Friend to Friend
Model location : Hillsboro, TX USA
Shipping : International
Shipping costs : At Buyer's Expense
Type of shipping service : USPS Priority International

I literally found these in my attic, actually wasn't aware that I had them.

Here's what I have found on the Internet about the set.

The 2007 V8 Supercar season featured the ninth V8 Supercar Championship Series which began on March 1 and finished on December 2. This championship consisted of 14 rounds covering all states and the Northern Territory of Australia as well as rounds in New Zealand and Bahrain.

The 2007 season was significant in that two new models of cars were being used by the teams. The Holden VE Commodore was a completely new car and the Ford BF Falcon consisted of several changes from the previous model. These cars debuted at the first round of the season at the Clipsal 500.

Not sure why CC prepared this 1-2 Finish Twin Set, but I have both models, never opened until I took these pictures, plus a display base. These sets were sequentially numbered, as you can see in these pictures.

https://flic.kr/s/aHBqjAhPxE

Additionally, when I opened the box that the display base comes in, I found a plaque which has nothing to do with the models but is autographed by Jim Richards and Steven Richards. It is numbered as you can see in the pictures. I did not want to remove the bubble wrap to see what the rest of the plaque says.

https://flic.kr/s/aHBqjAhMDk

I am assuming that these are of interest to some of our members from Downunder, and wanted to judge interest here before I try to sell them via eBay.

Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions. If you are interested, I will work on determining a weight, box size, and shipping cost.

Return to “Diecast "FOR SALE" Classifieds”