FS: BMW Art Cars

Sell or trade all your models and diecast related accessories here.
Forum rules
Please use one of the following thread topic abbreviations at the beginning of your subject line:

"FS:" = FOR SALE
"WTB:" = WANT TO BUY
"WTT:" = WANT TO TRADE

A few simple rules to remember:

* You must have a minimum of 50 posts to create a thread or solicit sales from members
* Create a complete topic and body thread
* Keep your item(s) to the appropriate forum
* Please provide price, brand, and photo(s) of item(s)
* When your item is sold please edit the title of your thread to display "SOLD"
* Do not cross post

TERMS AND CONDITIONS: The DiecastSociety.com Classifieds are for personal use only, no commercial or similar posts will be accepted unless you are a DiecastSociety.com official Banner Advertiser. DiecastSociety.com has no liability for the information contained within the adverts placed here, or for the worthiness of the goods being advertised. All buying and selling on the forum is done so entirely at the risk of those involved in the agreement. The forum can not be held responsible for failed agreements, or any incorrect information given by the buyer/seller. For more details please inquire by email. Thank you, the DS Team
luft911

FS: BMW Art Cars

Post by luft911 » Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:29 pm

Hi Guys ,
After deciding to detour off my usual Porsche only buying I bought a few Art Cars a few months back . Now after putting one ( Lichtenstein ) in my display case I realize that the others aren't coming out of their boxes . Given I cut the ties from the 320 I'll keep that , but the other 3 are new in the box and have never had any of their ties or packing undone . I have the Calder and Stella CSL's as well as the Koons M3 . I was of the mind the 4 I bought along with the Warhol M1 are the best of the best that they did . Prices on these things are all over the map - Turner BMW has a Koons on e-bay for $2500 . Probably the hardest one to find , but that's out there . I'm offering Calder , Stella and Koons for 2K US plus shipping - or local pickup here in CT . All have their book included - with Koons having the special one done just for it . I literally just took a peek in each box when they arrived so I'll take pics for someone who is serious , but it's a job and don't want to do it if I don't have to .
Thanks,
Bryan

[KRAFTIG]

Re: FS: BMW Art Cars

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:28 pm

Hi Bryan, please add photos, this is part of the rules and guidelines. Read above, thanks.

luft911

Post by luft911 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:16 am

^ Will take some over the weekend . Not going to fully unpack - just slip the insert out of the box .

AOS

Post by AOS » Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:37 pm

luft911 wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:29 pm
I'll take pics for someone who is serious , but it's a job and don't want to do it if I don't have to .
Everyone knows in this day and age that without a pic, you're not getting much attention.

But I'll save you some time in saying no one here is likely willing to cough up 2000USD for a Minichamps.

BRN9121

Post by BRN9121 » Tue Jul 12, 2022 4:34 am

I like it when "for sale" posts come with a long story. LOL

Return to “Diecast "FOR SALE" Classifieds”