FS: Jface Classified

Sell or trade all your models and diecast related accessories here.
Forum rules
Please use one of the following thread topic abbreviations at the beginning of your subject line:

"FS:" = FOR SALE
"WTB:" = WANT TO BUY
"WTT:" = WANT TO TRADE

A few simple rules to remember:

* You must have a minimum of 50 posts to create a thread or solicit sales from members
* Create a complete topic and body thread
* Keep your item(s) to the appropriate forum
* Please provide price, brand, and photo(s) of item(s)
* When your item is sold please edit the title of your thread to display "SOLD"
* Do not cross post

TERMS AND CONDITIONS: The DiecastSociety.com Classifieds are for personal use only, no commercial or similar posts will be accepted unless you are a DiecastSociety.com official Banner Advertiser. DiecastSociety.com has no liability for the information contained within the adverts placed here, or for the worthiness of the goods being advertised. All buying and selling on the forum is done so entirely at the risk of those involved in the agreement. The forum can not be held responsible for failed agreements, or any incorrect information given by the buyer/seller. For more details please inquire by email. Thank you, the DS Team
jface

FS: Jface Classified

Post by jface » Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:21 pm

Hay all just looking to get rid of some duplicate models which are not fitting in my collection. Im more looking for a trade if your in the Toronto area or will sell if interested. I will sell and ship if you have a postal code or zip ill give you a price but prefer not to.

I will NOT list prices let me know what you like to trade or make an offer.

1) Exoto Porsche 910 Targa Florio
Models are mint and come with box. Have #166 & #184. I have no need for 2 and looking to get rid of 1.

2) AUTOart Mercedes 190-E 2.3 Nurburgring Race 2nd Place. Raced by Lauda
I have the Senna car which is exactly the same. Comes with box and in mint condition. again no need for 2

3) Exoto Ford GT4O
No word of a lie this model is flawlwess except one issue the driver door was hyper extended and now no longer closes flush. It can be fixed im just not good at it. Or if you display models with doors open no issue at all and displays amazing. I am only selling as im a euro collector and this dosent fit in my collection. Have only had this model 3months pretty much brand new.

jface

Re: Jface Classified

Post by jface » Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:32 pm

Also looking to sell my failed attempt at collecting 1/43 models. I was gonna quit 1/18 and head to 1/43 but it didnt last, some great models for 1/43 fans

All models come with bases and everything would prefer they all go together. Again open to 1/18 trades or for sale

Minichamps Ferrari F1 Schumacher
Hotwheels Ferrari F1 constructor tile champions 2 car set
BBR Ferrari F430 Test Car
HPI Lancia Stratos
Spark Lancia LC2 #50 & #51
HPI Lancia Delata x3 (Club Italia, Club HI-FI and Giallo)
AUTOart Mercedes 500SL Final Series
AUTOart Mercedes SLR McLaren
AUTOart Lotus Esprit

Return to “Diecast "FOR SALE" Classifieds”