SOLD!

Sell or trade all your models and diecast related accessories here.
Forum rules
Please use one of the following thread topic abbreviations at the beginning of your subject line:

"FS:" = FOR SALE
"WTB:" = WANT TO BUY
"WTT:" = WANT TO TRADE

A few simple rules to remember:

* You must have a minimum of 50 posts to create a thread or solicit sales from members
* Create a complete topic and body thread
* Keep your item(s) to the appropriate forum
* Please provide price, brand, and photo(s) of item(s)
* When your item is sold please edit the title of your thread to display "SOLD"
* Do not cross post

TERMS AND CONDITIONS: The DiecastSociety.com Classifieds are for personal use only, no commercial or similar posts will be accepted unless you are a DiecastSociety.com official Banner Advertiser. DiecastSociety.com has no liability for the information contained within the adverts placed here, or for the worthiness of the goods being advertised. All buying and selling on the forum is done so entirely at the risk of those involved in the agreement. The forum can not be held responsible for failed agreements, or any incorrect information given by the buyer/seller. For more details please inquire by email. Thank you, the DS Team
Gavin

SOLD!

Post by Gavin » Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:42 pm

All models removed.
Last edited by Gavin on Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jimmyr

Re: FS: Kyosho models

Post by jimmyr » Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:42 pm

Hi Gavin,

is the BMW E90 330i Sport Sparkling Graphite, Dealer Edition #80.43.0.394.362- $100 still for sale??

Thanks!!

1015star

Post by 1015star » Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:24 am

Hi Gavin,
Ferrari 365 GTB/4 Daytona Competizione #39- $95 is still for sale?

jimmyr

Post by jimmyr » Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:35 pm

1015Star: Don't bother. This guy never responds.
I had completely forgotten I had registered on this forum and made my earlier post back in April...until I got an email that someone had posted, which turned out to be you...

[KRAFTIG]

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:33 pm

jimmyr wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:35 pm
1015Star: Don't bother. This guy never responds.
I had completely forgotten I had registered on this forum and made my earlier post back in April...until I got an email that someone had posted, which turned out to be you...
Gavin, was away from scale model collecting for awhile. He recently stepped back in. He should reponsd to this thread shortly. Cheers!

jimmyr

Post by jimmyr » Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:23 am

[KRAFTIG] wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:33 pm
Gavin, was away from scale model collecting for awhile. He recently stepped back in. He should reponsd to this thread shortly. Cheers!
Like I said. Trying to contact this guy is a lost cause.

Snakeypoo22

Post by Snakeypoo22 » Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:09 pm

Hey I'm intrested in the 037 and stratos, are they still available?

Gavin

Post by Gavin » Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:39 pm

Hi Guys,

KRAFTIG was generous enough to contact me directly to let me know what was going on in this thread. I'd like to apologize to all of you who have posted in this or any other "for sale" thread of mine. I know how frustrating it can be to find a model & then have the seller not respond. I started these in April of 2016 when I was going through a pretty thorough reduction of my collection. I stepped away from this forum for extended periods of time & completely forgot about these threads.

As so much time has passed, many of these models have been sold locally or I've had a change of heart & decided to keep them. I'm going to remove all the models & have KRAFTIG lock them. At some point in 2020, I will go through my collection again & figure out what models I definitely want to sell.

I appreciate your time & patience (most of you, anyway :) )

Return to “Diecast "FOR SALE" Classifieds”