SOLD!

Sell or trade all your models and diecast related accessories here.
Forum rules
Please use one of the following thread topic abbreviations at the beginning of your subject line:

"FS:" = FOR SALE
"WTB:" = WANT TO BUY
"WTT:" = WANT TO TRADE

A few simple rules to remember:

* You must have a minimum of 50 posts to create a thread or solicit sales from members
* Create a complete topic and body thread
* Keep your item(s) to the appropriate forum
* Please provide price, brand, and photo(s) of item(s)
* When your item is sold please edit the title of your thread to display "SOLD"
* Do not cross post

TERMS AND CONDITIONS: The DiecastSociety.com Classifieds are for personal use only, no commercial or similar posts will be accepted unless you are a DiecastSociety.com official Banner Advertiser. DiecastSociety.com has no liability for the information contained within the adverts placed here, or for the worthiness of the goods being advertised. All buying and selling on the forum is done so entirely at the risk of those involved in the agreement. The forum can not be held responsible for failed agreements, or any incorrect information given by the buyer/seller. For more details please inquire by email. Thank you, the DS Team
Mac47

SOLD!

Post by Mac47 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:13 pm

Hi all,

I've decided to sell my collection so I can buy a new computer. Prices are in US dollars. Add $40 for shipping. (UPS ground to the States from Canada costs $60 Canadian. I'll eat $20 of that cost.)

Many of the cardboard boxes are not mint. Most of the models look like new. All are by AUTOart unless otherwise specified.

Kyosho Ferrari F40 original, street version, rosso corsa — $300 (very slight paint rash, not bad for Kyosho)
BBR Enzo rosso corsa — $390 (missing R from Ferrari letters on rear lid. I will include replacement lettering.)
Koenigsegg CCX orange — $355
CCX silver — $315 (One missing plastic tab for the roof, but it doesn't affect the roof's placement, and it's not noticeable.)
Zonda R carbon — $630
Zonda Revo blue carbon — $550
Huayra bronze — $355
McLaren F1 LM orange — $250
Hot Wheels Elite LaFerrari rosso corsa — $165
Bugatti Veyron production car metallic blue/dark blue, no box — $120 (Has been through the wars: one wobbly rear wheel, but you can't tell when it's parked; replaced EB badge, one side mirror reglued. Still looks great on the shelf and everything opens and works just fine.)

I'm dead set against paying eBay fees or getting screwed by dishonest buyers lodging fake complaints.

I have researched what these models are worth, and I'm not super thrilled to be selling them in the first place. So please no lowball offers.
Last edited by Mac47 on Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.

wiggindude

Re: FS: High-end Exotics For Sale

Post by wiggindude » Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:50 am

Is the McLaren F1 still available?

wiggindude

Post by wiggindude » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:20 am

PM sent, not sure if you got it.

Mac47

Post by Mac47 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:13 pm

McLaren F1 silver is sold.

AOS

Post by AOS » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:35 pm

Just an FYI, that blue Zonda Revo's gettign a re-release ideally next month, and it's moooost like going to be $350. Are you willing to let go of yours for less?

Mac47

Post by Mac47 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:52 pm

If prices on eBay change, then mine may too. On the other hand, I enjoy the model, so I may just hold onto it until it is well and truly out of production and second-hand prices are high again.

Mac47

Post by Mac47 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:25 am

OK, these are going on eBay now. Sad that eBay gets their cut, but I'm not gonna wait any longer. They need to go.

AOS

Post by AOS » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:03 am

Mac47 wrote:OK, these are going on eBay now. Sad that eBay gets their cut, but I'm not gonna wait any longer. They need to go.
I did offer to buy that Zonda, but you didn't budge so...........

Mac47

Post by Mac47 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:59 pm

This collection is now all sold. Mods, feel free to delete the whole thread if you like.

I may continue to buy models from time to time, but I'll be reselling them and not keeping them for more than a few years. Looking forward to seeing AUTOart's Koenigsegg One:1.

Return to “Diecast "FOR SALE" Classifieds”