FS: Kyosho Samurai Subaru BRZ GT Yellow 1:18

Sell or trade all your models and diecast related accessories here.
Forum rules
Please use one of the following thread topic abbreviations at the beginning of your subject line:

"FS:" = FOR SALE
"WTB:" = WANT TO BUY
"WTT:" = WANT TO TRADE

A few simple rules to remember:

* You must have a minimum of 50 posts to create a thread or solicit sales from members
* Create a complete topic and body thread
* Keep your item(s) to the appropriate forum
* Please provide price, brand, and photo(s) of item(s)
* When your item is sold please edit the title of your thread to display "SOLD"
* Do not cross post

TERMS AND CONDITIONS: The DiecastSociety.com Classifieds are for personal use only, no commercial or similar posts will be accepted unless you are a DiecastSociety.com official Banner Advertiser. DiecastSociety.com has no liability for the information contained within the adverts placed here, or for the worthiness of the goods being advertised. All buying and selling on the forum is done so entirely at the risk of those involved in the agreement. The forum can not be held responsible for failed agreements, or any incorrect information given by the buyer/seller. For more details please inquire by email. Thank you, the DS Team
Mr.Impreza

FS: Kyosho Samurai Subaru BRZ GT Yellow 1:18

Post by Mr.Impreza » Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:39 pm

Brand New Kyosho Samurai BRZ.
The model is in perfect condition from what I can see. I opened it up to make sure there was no damage. The model has never been taken out of the packaging. NO FINGERPRINTS! Only Visual inspection!

ONLY 400 WORLDWIDE!

Comes with everything that was originally included by Kyosho.

$155.00CDN + Shipping

Shipping Canada
FedEx Ground - All Provinces $15.00CDN

Shipping United States
FedEx Ground - $25.00CDN

Rest of World
Please Contact - Please note though, it will be super expensive

Last edited by Mr.Impreza on Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:57 pm, edited 4 times in total.

StratosWRC

Re: FS: Kyosho Samurai Subaru BRZ GT Yellow 1:18

Post by StratosWRC » Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:19 am

Just a tip. I would avoid using anything but canada post as the prices are exorbitant. If you use a 16x8x8 box, it's anywhere from $12 (ontario) to $30 (BC) for canada, $28-38 for US, and $46-55 ($60+ if you want tracking) for the rest of the world. For UK especially it's a great deal cause 1 GBP is almost 2 CAD. But with Fedex they get charged duties and you're less likely to sell for a good price. Declare the value at $20 and the buyer will be happy.

Mr.Impreza

Post by Mr.Impreza » Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:39 am

StratosWRC wrote:Just a tip. I would avoid using anything but canada post as the prices are exorbitant. If you use a 16x8x8 box, it's anywhere from $12 (ontario) to $30 (BC) for canada, $28-38 for US, and $46-55 ($60+ if you want tracking) for the rest of the world. For UK especially it's a great deal cause 1 GBP is almost 2 CAD. But with Fedex they get charged duties and you're less likely to sell for a good price. Declare the value at $20 and the buyer will be happy.
Yeah, I just prefer FedEx since I have a Business account with them and the convenience of not having to leave the house since they pick up from my location haha.

So for Ontario, I pay like $16.00 1 day shipping.
For USA, generally it's $25.00....so as you can see, no point for me to use Canada Post.
International, FedEx is way more expensive so Canada Post is a good choice, but I rather not ship internationally since shipping takes like 1-2 months and a lot of times buyers file a paypal claim thinking your a fraud since it take so long :( (I have had this happen 3 times so I basically just avoid international shipping unless they are willing to pay FedEx prices)

Also I find themFedEx way more reliable. I have had issues with Canada Post in the past and prefer not to use them unless it's for something cheap like a DVD or Slip Cover (yes slip covers are in demand haha)

StratosWRC

Post by StratosWRC » Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:04 pm

Weird. I shipped hundreds of models and only once had an issue where a model went to Australia instead of Austria but the buyer was understandig and eventually they found it and sent it to him. And what service do you use for international? I use small packet air and sometimes it takes 5 business days to get to UK. I don't send to scammy countries like Russia/China/Brazil anyway lol. Just Europe basically, the enlightened parts.

kaiserwong

Post by kaiserwong » Mon Feb 21, 2022 1:21 pm

Hello, is brz still available? I can pick up if in GTA
Last edited by kaiserwong on Mon Feb 21, 2022 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Diecast "FOR SALE" Classifieds”