Announcing DNA Collectibles New Bundle Packs!

A long time ago, in a galaxy far far away… well, not so long ago because it was in 2017 and not that far because it happened in Switzerland on Earth. But still! Four guys decided to stop dreaming their lives and finally living their dream. What dream ? Cars! Small cars! Really really small cars! They have a passion and want to share it with the World. How ? By creating their own brand of scale model cars, imposing a high standard of quality, a world-wide availability and developing rare models.
[KRAFTIG]

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:15 pm

Fans of the DNA Collectibles can save a little bit more and enjoy more of their assortment goodness within their collections. DNA Collectibles is offering new “Bundle Packs” deals. Here you select two models and save your hard earned cash and grow your collection! Click HERE to be taken to the Bundles Pack page. Any specific questions, please contact DNA Collectibles directly.

.: SEE MORE :.

Less-Resin

Re: Announcing DNA Collectibles New Bundle Packs!

Post by Less-Resin » Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:04 am

I really like this idea, after collecting for 10 years, I've finally made an effort to always wait until I can buy at least two models whenever they require shipping, as the shipping cost for the additional models is typically very little compared to the shipping for just one, especially ordering from Europe or Asia.

Return to “www.DNAcollectibles.com”