Five Diecast Introduction

For car enthusiasts, diecast car collectors or even passionates and nostalgics of old models, Five Diecast offers a selection of high-quality automobile models. From the classic car to the latest racing model or even the movie cars … make your choice amongst the 8000 references available.
FiveDiecast.com

Five Diecast Introduction

Post by FiveDiecast.com » Sat May 04, 2019 4:44 pm

Hello,

In 1998, my father created a wholesale company in France under the name of Magic Models. His love for diecast model cars started at the age of 8 years old and never left him. So, he thought why not combine work and passion?
He started working from the garage of his home in Paris. Very quickly he became a major actor of the diecast wholesale market in Europe. Within a few years he was working from an 8 500 square foot warehouse!

Wanting to offer a wide range of model cars to collectors, Suzi (my wife) and I (Renaud), joined the family business in developing a website and retail activity. In 2004 www.littlebolide.com was launched.
Success was rapidly. 14 years later we have over 8000 references in stock and a 22 000 square foot warehouse.

Our business is worldwide and shipping from the one office in France was no longer sufficient to offer the widest range cost-effective models to our clients.

For this reason, we have crossed the Atlantic to open our warehouse in Florida
We are now based in Melbourne and dedicated to serve you better with the same quality of models and service!

Phone: 321-888-3681
Email:[email protected]
Wholesale Inquiries: [email protected]

[KRAFTIG]

Re: Five Diecast Introduction

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Sat May 04, 2019 5:44 pm

Generations! Great story, thanks for sharing! :okay:

Pcarjunkie

Post by Pcarjunkie » Sat May 04, 2019 6:00 pm

My first two dealings with them were unpleasant. I don't think they're ready to deal with the US market.

First I ordered 3 x 1:18 Spark models at what I thought was a great deal, then they canceled my order due to their pricing issue. Great retailers usually honor their mistakes.

They did however give me a $50 voucher which I used to buy a 1:18 TrueScale, which arrived damaged. I haven't contacted them about it yet and will do so and come back with an update.

I just emailed you guys about the damaged model I received.

FiveDiecast.com

Post by FiveDiecast.com » Sat May 04, 2019 11:23 pm

Pcarjunkie wrote:My first two dealings with them were unpleasant. I don't think they're ready to deal with the US market.

First I ordered 3 x 1:18 Spark models at what I thought was a great deal, then they canceled my order due to their pricing issue. Great retailers usually honor their mistakes.

They did however give me a $50 voucher which I used to buy a 1:18 TrueScale, which arrived damaged. I haven't contacted them about it yet and will do so and come back with an update.

I just emailed you guys about the damaged model I received.
Hello,

In few weeks,we have already sent over 500x models without any problems.
I am really sorry with the trouble you had during this last shipment.
Dustin (from customer service) will get back to you on Monday.

Regards
Renaud

Pcarjunkie

Post by Pcarjunkie » Tue May 07, 2019 11:26 am

::UPDATE::

Renaud contacted me and we worked out a solution. Kudos to FiveDiecast for their professionalism in dealing with the problem. :okay:

Thank you!

[KRAFTIG]

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Tue May 07, 2019 4:41 pm

Pcarjunkie wrote:::UPDATE::

Renaud contacted me and we worked out a solution. Kudos to FiveDiecast for their professionalism in dealing with the problem. :okay:

Thank you!
Good to hear! :okay:

Atalante

Post by Atalante » Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:43 pm

Any 5% discount available for DS members, like with Littlebolide?

Return to “www.FiveDiecast.com”