LaFerrari successor coming soon? Post your speculations on what it will be named!

Everything not diecast related; and yes that includes the kitchen sink!
DisposableApple

LaFerrari successor coming soon? Post your speculations on what it will be named!

Post by DisposableApple » Tue Oct 25, 2022 3:42 am

I disregarded rumors of Enzo successor coming soon when it had only been like 3 years after release and I was right to, but I find this article somewhat credible this time as Ferrari may be rushing it as the last hurrah before being forced to go fully electric.

Regardless, I'd like to hear your thoughts on what it will be called. F50 successor was named after the founder himself to denote its utmost status in the lineup. Enzo Ferrari successor had to have a name that signals even bigger significance so it was literally named The Ferrari in Italian. In turn, its worthy successor has to have a name that instantly gives you an impression that it's even more grand than "The Ferrari", which implicates it incarnated the best of the best from Ferrari. Ferrari Ultimae? Ferrari Finale? What do you think?

[KRAFTIG]

Re: LaFerrari successor coming soon? Post your speculations on what it will be named!

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Tue Oct 25, 2022 8:42 am

I have no idea, what is the speculation here. I'm hoping the design is timelines and is not trendy or overall done exterior side. :manual:

Return to “Off Topic”