Does Anybody Know Who Made this Die-Cast 70's to 80's Robot w/ a Human Face?

Everything not diecast related; and yes that includes the kitchen sink!
Alvin777

Does Anybody Know Who Made this Die-Cast 70's to 80's Robot w/ a Human Face?

Post by Alvin777 » Mon Sep 25, 2023 3:11 am

Hello Die-cast friends.

Does anyone know the brand and series of this die-cast robot, it's all die-cast, all metal which I liked very much (not a fan of plastics):

- the face if I remember has a human face (it's not Shin Tetsujin-28), it has a mouth, nose, eyes which is honestly freaky but the body is solid die-case, it's nice to hold. It has a human face but the body and legs (which is similar to Shin Tesujin-28 vintage die-cast robot) is robot (I guess the story could be that it's an android). Although the face is human (caucasian), it's metal (there was no silicon, plastic or rubber on that kind of freaky but very nice to hold robot).

- it has perhaps not metal hair but kind of a cap, a baseball or indicating a baseball cap similar to Shin Tetsujin-28.

- it about 7 to 8 inches, the waist fits nicely on the hand, it's the nicest die-cast or plastic robot I've held by far

- it doesn't seem to be 'Super Robot'

- the upper torso maybe the shoulder area is anodized dark blue if I remember

- there is no Rocket Punch, it's had regular but beefy arms similar to Shin Tetsujin-28

- the robot is not overtly designed (looks cool for some mechs or robots like Evangelion or Escaflowne)

Thank you in advance.. God bless you.

Return to “Off Topic”