WTB: 1/18 Autoart Porsche 911 (996) Turbo S

Having a hard time locating that special model or need to find a part to complete a project, post it here.
Forum rules
Please use one of the following thread topic abbreviations at the beginning of your subject line:

"FS:" = FOR SALE
"WTB:" = WANT TO BUY
"WTT:" = WANT TO TRADE

A few simple rules to remember:

* You must have a minimum of 50 posts to create a thread or solicit sales from members
* Create a complete topic and body thread
* Keep your item(s) to the appropriate forum
* Please provide price, brand, and photo(s) of item(s)
* When your item is sold please edit the title of your thread to display "SOLD"
* Do not cross post

TERMS AND CONDITIONS: The DiecastSociety.com Classifieds are for personal use only, no commercial or similar posts will be accepted unless you are a DiecastSociety.com official Banner Advertiser. DiecastSociety.com has no liability for the information contained within the adverts placed here, or for the worthiness of the goods being advertised. All buying and selling on the forum is done so entirely at the risk of those involved in the agreement. The forum can not be held responsible for failed agreements, or any incorrect information given by the buyer/seller. For more details please inquire by email. Thank you, the DS Team
SPhilli911

WTB: 1/18 Autoart Porsche 911 (996) Turbo S

Post by SPhilli911 » Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:04 pm

Looking for a 1/18 Autoart Porsche 911 (996) Turbo S.

Dunno much about this car, but that it might be a dealer model by Autoart and is pretty rare. The color is either dark green or black with tan interior and it has yellow brake calipers. I saw one for sale once, but didn't grab it.

Gavin

Re: WTB: 1/18 Autoart Porsche 911 (996) Turbo S

Post by Gavin » Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:57 am

Good luck...hope you find one. It is in fact a dark green & has a dark green window tint at the top of the windshield. It is also a Dealer Edition.

I was offered one by a collector friend many years ago for a very reasonable price. I turned it down as the changes over my black AA Turbo were pretty minimal.

All of these apply: :shame: :doh: :wall:

SPhilli911

Re: WTB: 1/18 Autoart Porsche 911 (996) Turbo S

Post by SPhilli911 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:56 pm

Thank for the info/ confirmation on the car. Shame you turned one down before, would be nice to have today. Like you, I didn't grab one back then since at the time I didn't want it due to having the standard Turbo model from Autoart in silver.

I wonder if GT Spirit will make one. They made the 996 Carrera 4S not long ago so I have some hopes GTS will fill the gaps on rare models like the 996 Turbo S considering it's not far off visually from the C4S.

Return to “Diecast "WANT" Classifieds”