WTB: 1:18 2018 Porsche RSR Le Mans #94 - Spark 18S404

Having a hard time locating that special model or need to find a part to complete a project, post it here.
Forum rules
Please use one of the following thread topic abbreviations at the beginning of your subject line:

"FS:" = FOR SALE
"WTB:" = WANT TO BUY
"WTT:" = WANT TO TRADE

A few simple rules to remember:

* You must have a minimum of 50 posts to create a thread or solicit sales from members
* Create a complete topic and body thread
* Keep your item(s) to the appropriate forum
* Please provide price, brand, and photo(s) of item(s)
* When your item is sold please edit the title of your thread to display "SOLD"
* Do not cross post

TERMS AND CONDITIONS: The DiecastSociety.com Classifieds are for personal use only, no commercial or similar posts will be accepted unless you are a DiecastSociety.com official Banner Advertiser. DiecastSociety.com has no liability for the information contained within the adverts placed here, or for the worthiness of the goods being advertised. All buying and selling on the forum is done so entirely at the risk of those involved in the agreement. The forum can not be held responsible for failed agreements, or any incorrect information given by the buyer/seller. For more details please inquire by email. Thank you, the DS Team
Motorsports86

WTB: 1:18 2018 Porsche RSR Le Mans #94 - Spark 18S404

Post by Motorsports86 » Sun May 31, 2020 11:28 am

I can't find this one anywhere. I know and pretty sure everyone has long sold out of them for awhile. Spent way too much time searching Google. I can't believe you can still find the Pink Pig and Rothmans car still everywhere though. Either way, I'm looking to add this Spark 1:18 Le Mans 2018 Porsche 911 RSR to my collection. I guess if someone on here has one, or knows of someone that has one, that they're looking to sell that be awesome! We could talk price if someone responds, but I wouldn't be looking to low ball someone, and understood I would have to pay a premium for this.

Thank you for taking the time to look!

davy26

Re: WTB: 1:18 2018 Porsche RSR Le Mans #94 - Spark 18S404

Post by davy26 » Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:36 am

Did you find? By chance I came across this, and it's not indicated as out of stock. (?) https://www.mpoplarlc.com/index.php?mai ... _id=276865

Return to “Diecast "WANT" Classifieds”