PSA ** WARNING ** "Kevin Szymanski" AKA "skiturbo"

How did your transaction go? Let the other members know the good, the bad, and the ugly.
[KRAFTIG]

PSA ** WARNING ** "Kevin Szymanski" AKA "skiturbo"

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:47 pm

Hi, just a word of warning to all collectors, Kevin Szymanski AKA skiturbo is theft and a lair. I purchased a model from him in good faith. What I got was a dusty old piece with tarnished windows. After some back and forth we agreed to return the model on condition I receive full refund, my return shipping and promise to revise his ad to ensure full transparency of his for sale items were detail for potential buyers.

To date I received my refund thanks to PayPal. But I'm out $42 in return shipping fees and another $26 in duties. His email and location is found below. Let's put this POS out of business. I have ALL emails to back up my situation. Please share with all forums and social media vehicles. Happy collecting!

Email: [email protected]

skiturbo911

Re: PSA ** WARNING ** "Kevin Szymanski" AKA "skiturbo"

Post by skiturbo911 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:53 am

Hello,

This is Kevin aka skiturbo, I am more than happy to explain any of your questions. Two photos were sent to the buyer with no return comments. I have to disagree with the buyer’s rating on condition. Buyer stated "The windows are marred with discolouring as well as the paint. And in TERRIBLE condition”. I requested the buyer to clean with water and cloth. I think a microfiber would of been best. Buyer stated that he did not want to damage the model. When the model was returned to me I removed it from box. I used a damp microfiber cloth and the car looks shiny and new.

Regards
Kevin Szymanski
[email protected]

[KRAFTIG]

Re: PSA ** WARNING ** "Kevin Szymanski" AKA "skiturbo"

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:58 am

Ha! The model along with the windows inside and out was not in any acceptable condition. I paid good money for an issue free model, what you presented in ad and in the flesh was not accurate. I'm still awaiting the promised refund... Your definition of acceptable is far off. You're deceptive and do not represent the hobby well. I gave you ample opportunity to respond, ZERO follow-up, not one. Your reply is six weeks too late. Karma is a bitch.

BUYERS BEWARE!

Return to “Member / Private Sale / Brick & Mortar Feedback”