Customization Lamborghini Diablo VT 6.0 by AutoArt

Modifiers corner! Post your latest creations, your "how to" tips and tricks. Custom model and parts development too.
ss19

Customization Lamborghini Diablo VT 6.0 by AutoArt

Post by ss19 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:18 am

Hello everybody! I don’t think that this model will be news to anyone, and I have it for a very long time, but unfortunately it got into an “accident”. Six months ago, replacement parts were ordered, and during the Christmas holidays I began to restore it. In addition, I decided to redo some of the elements that Autoart did wrong.

For example, the space under the hood was not from version 6.0 VT, but from the roadster, which was indicated by rectangular boxes instead of smoothly curved halls. So, they were replaced, covered with carbon decals on top, an imitation of wiring, hoses, technical plates, etc. was added. Also, I decided to make an opening fuel tank flap. Added radiators in front of the rear wheels and air ducts for cooling the front brakes. The list of improvements is not so large, but all this took a lot of time. See the result in the photos.

[KRAFTIG]

Re: Customization Lamborghini Diablo VT 6.0 by AutoArt

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:59 am

A classic car and model... Nice job oveall. Is that a little glue resdue in the motor I see?

ss19

Post by ss19 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:35 am

Thanks. No, this is not glue. The surface of the decal is coated with a glossy finish and glare from engine parts is reflected on it.

[KRAFTIG]

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:56 am

Cool!

Return to “Custom Models, Repairs & Parts Development”