Page 67 of 70

Re: Brian's Collection

Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:24 pm
by [KRAFTIG]
Wow. They were usually outside what I was willing to pay for scale replica anything, so this won't bother me. With this increase, they will further alienate the community. Hopefully, they are working on something other than Koenigsegg marquee. The same cannot be sustainable forever.

Re: Brian's Collection

Posted: Thu May 07, 2020 10:32 pm
by gapjc
current view of my cabinets

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Re: Brian's Collection

Posted: Fri May 08, 2020 8:03 am
by [KRAFTIG]
Insane, love it! :okay:

Re: Brian's Collection

Posted: Fri May 15, 2020 5:12 pm
by blackvitzrs
gapjc wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:23 pm
Almost Real McLaren P1 GTR models
Image
How does the Almost Real P1 GTR Geneva edition's yellow match up with the yellow on the Harrod's edition TSM F1 GTR?

Do you mind taking a couple photos of them together?

Thanks!

Re: Brian's Collection

Posted: Fri May 15, 2020 10:51 pm
by gapjc
blackvitzrs wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 5:12 pm
gapjc wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:23 pm
Almost Real McLaren P1 GTR models
Image
How does the Almost Real P1 GTR Geneva edition's yellow match up with the yellow on the Harrod's edition TSM F1 GTR?

Do you mind taking a couple photos of them together?

Thanks!
I didn't take any photos of them, but I did take some photos of the Tecnomodel P1 GTR and the TSM F1 GTR,

Image

Re: Brian's Collection

Posted: Fri May 15, 2020 11:38 pm
by blackvitzrs
gapjc wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 10:51 pm

I didn't take any photos of them, but I did take some photos of the Tecnomodel P1 GTR and the TSM F1 GTR,

Image
Thank you. I am thinking of purchasing the Harrod's Almost Real P1 GTR but don't know how similar the yellow would be to the TSM F1 GTR for them to match.

Re: Brian's Collection

Posted: Sat May 16, 2020 3:33 pm
by gapjc
blackvitzrs wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 11:38 pm
gapjc wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 10:51 pm

I didn't take any photos of them, but I did take some photos of the Tecnomodel P1 GTR and the TSM F1 GTR,
Thank you. I am thinking of purchasing the Harrod's Almost Real P1 GTR but don't know how similar the yellow would be to the TSM F1 GTR for them to match.
here are some photos of the Almost real P1 GTR and TSM F1 GTR

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Re: Brian's Collection

Posted: Sat May 16, 2020 5:44 pm
by blackvitzrs
Hi Brian, thank you so much for the photos!

Looks like I will have to add the Almost Real P1 GTR even though overall it is a little darker, both the yellow and green. Where did you purchase the Almost Real? Seems like the only place I can find it is on ebay right now.

Re: Brian's Collection

Posted: Sun May 17, 2020 1:45 am
by gapjc
blackvitzrs wrote:
Sat May 16, 2020 5:44 pm
Hi Brian, thank you so much for the photos!

Looks like I will have to add the Almost Real P1 GTR even though overall it is a little darker, both the yellow and green. Where did you purchase the Almost Real? Seems like the only place I can find it is on ebay right now.
I got one from Tomotorsport, and one from HK, It’s difficult to find almost real models. Good luck!

Re: Brian's Collection

Posted: Tue May 19, 2020 10:56 pm
by blackvitzrs
gapjc wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 1:45 am
blackvitzrs wrote:
Sat May 16, 2020 5:44 pm
Hi Brian, thank you so much for the photos!

Looks like I will have to add the Almost Real P1 GTR even though overall it is a little darker, both the yellow and green. Where did you purchase the Almost Real? Seems like the only place I can find it is on ebay right now.
I got one from Tomotorsport, and one from HK, It’s difficult to find almost real models. Good luck!
How obvious is the different shade of yellow between the metal and the plastic parts on the Almost Real P1 GTR in person?

Re: Brian's Collection

Posted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:26 pm
by gapjc
new models from BBR, Frontiart and GT Spirit
Image
Image
Image
Image

Re: Brian's Collection

Posted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:27 pm
by gapjc
Image

GT Spirit Lamborghini Countach QV
Image
Image

GT Spirit RWB 964 apple
Image
Image

BBR Pagani Huayra Dinastia YAZI
Image
Image

BBR Pagani Huayra BC
Image

Re: Brian's Collection

Posted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:34 pm
by gapjc
All three are here finally, Frontiart Koenigsegg Final Edition models, One of 1, Vader, and Thor

Image
Image
Image

Re: Brian's Collection

Posted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:22 am
by [KRAFTIG]
Love the Green BBR Pagani Huayra BC!

Re: Brian's Collection

Posted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:28 pm
by blackvitzrs
That purple BBR Pagani Huayra Dinastia is so beautiful!