My collection - Guleb

Create your own page to highlight your diecast collection and latest additions.
Guleb

My collection - Guleb

Post by Guleb » Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:37 am

Perhaps it is time to highlite part of my collection. It all started with the search for this beautiful and iconic Lancia Delta Integrale! For me, this was The (super)car of late 80's, the car that you could actualy see on the road and also afford to buy.

If there should be any rally car in my collection than this is it. The second one is legendary Impreza, which I'm still searching for.

Otherwise my focus is primarly on super and exotic cars from different decades.

The 60's are more or less covered :)

The most beautiful Ferrari ever made. Period.

And the more civilised version 250 GT.

This was also the time when Ami's build their first supercar. Cobra 427, here in Shelby outfit.

Guleb

Re: My collection - Guleb

Post by Guleb » Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:58 am

The 60's are not over yet. There are still some cars missing in my collection from this era. Corvette Stingray and GT40 from another side of the world. This trio with Cobra are legendary as Ferrari or Porsche, so I'm eager to get those two to my collection. And on this side of the pond, E-type and Alfa 33 stradale should round up this era.

There was another car borned in 60's, the car that defined the saying supercar. When she was introduced in mid 60's she shocked the public with mid-rear engine (street car!), crazy dimensions and electrifying colours. The Miura!

And later the one off, the Jota. You all know already the tragedy; the only car was crashed and burned, so there isn't any left. For me Miura vs Jota is like 250 GT vs "omologato" GTO. Astonishing road going version transformed to crazy supercar. Man, the sixties were realy something!

But Jota is already in the 70's and that's another set of cars ;)

[KRAFTIG]

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:22 pm

I like it! So far so good, everything I see I like!! :clap:

It's a shame about the Jota, and its one of the best models ever made by Kyosho IMHO. Can't say enough about the Miura, one the sexiest cars ever made :love:

Sanchez

Post by Sanchez » Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:11 pm

What I see so far is great!

Maybe you should add:
  • Ford GT40 by Exoto,
    Aston Martin DB5 by AutoArt,
    Mercedes 300SL by PMA (or better SLR by CMC),
    Toyota 2000GT by AutoArt.

Guleb

Post by Guleb » Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:14 am

Indeed, I forgot about Toyota. Japanese supercar that looks astonishing; the 2000GT. I ordered one once, but the seller messed something up. Yes, this beauty is also on my shoping list. :clap:

Regarding GT40; I'm searching for Mk 2, so I had Spark's model in Gulf colours. I didnt't like it, still searching for the ultimate one.

@Stingray: dark blue was my idea, but now I'm not so sure anymore.

Playcars

Post by Playcars » Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:00 pm

Welcome! Beautiful models and very inspired theme to collect

Return to “Member Collections”