Jase G's Collection -Feb/Mar 2019 - end of thread

Create your own page to highlight your diecast collection and latest additions.
mazspd3jase

Jase G's Collection -Feb/Mar 2019 - end of thread

Post by mazspd3jase » Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:08 pm

I will be continually updating my page with pictures of my collection
Updated 24 Oct 2014

THE MERCEDES-BENZ COLLECTION
Updated 23 Oct 2014

MERCEDES-BENZ S CLASS SEDANS
Left is my rendition of a 2003 S55AMG. This is one of my oldest mods- far from perfect but I was happy with the results. Middle is the most recent car I finished. She started off with Obsidian black paint and tan interior. I stripped the car down to bare metal, repainted the interior black & grey. Car has also been modified with a working panoramic roof, lowered stance, & custom cast AMG wheels. I also added photo-etched AMG badging as well. Finally on the right is the Autoart S63 AMG. Mods include lowered stance and working sunroof.

Closer image of my newest S Class- Not quite a true AMG, but a close representation.

MERCEDES-BENZ SLS AMG's
Mercedes SLS AMG Convertible & Coupe. On the left is the Norev SLS AMG. Has original paint, but I changed the interior to red and black. Car has also been lowered. The Coupe on the right is a Maisto that I completely stripped, repainted, & detailed out.

MERCEDES-BENZ SL65 AMG
My Collection of SL65AMG's. All 4 cars were completely stripped to bare metal and repainted. Full compliment of interior treatment that included flocked carpeting. As you can see, I like "themes" in my collection.

MERCEDES-BEND SL63 AMG
Here is my current set of SL63 AMG Roadsters

Absolute Hot SL63AMG - one of my favorites in my collection

Maisto SL63AMG - Another of my mods- Fully stripped & repainted. She has been highly detailed both in & out, including resin cast AMG wheels I made.

Maisto SL63 AMG

VARIOUS MERCEDES-BENZ
Various C class AMG, SLK AMG, and the unloved C Klasse SportCoupe. This was the first car I made a working sunroof on.

WELLY SLK55 AMG w/upgraded AMG Wheels

UT C36 AMG

Another older member of my collection- the M55 AMG. Original paint, just detailed out the black trim, added flocking for carpet inside, lowered it and added wheels taken from the SL63 AMG above more recently. The wheels where modified to create a larger diameter wheel to better suit the overall look & ride height.

MAISTO C Klasse SportsCoupe

UT SLK AMG

WELLY C KLASSE Sedan w/upgraded AMG Wheels

MERCEDES-BENZ AMG COUPES
Here are my 4 AMG COUPES. The two Autoart CL coupes have functional sunroofs and slightly lowered suspensions. The Majorette S600 has been completely altered. Lastly, the Norev S class coupe has only been mildly modified with custom resin AMG wheels I cast & lowered suspension.

THE PORSCHE COLLECTION
Updated 23 Oct 2014

PORSCHE 911 TURBO'S
My five 911 Turbo Coupes

Minichamps 991 Turbo S Coupe

Norev 997 Turbo Coupe

Autoart 996 Turbo Coupe

UT 993 Turbo Coupe

Welly 964 Turbo Coupe

911 TURBO CABRIOLETS

Norev 997 Turbo Cabriolet

Maisto 996 Turbo Cabriolet

This is my rendition of a 993 Turbo Cabriolet that Porsche never actually produced. I bought this diecast at a garage sale. It was in a very sad state: crushed roof, cracked rear window and missing wheels. I only paid $1.00 for it and figured it would make a great "what if they had made it" project. The wheels are resin casts that I made from molds of the UT 993 turbo wheels. The convertible boot cover is resin cast duplicate from a Maisto 993 cabriolet.

911 Carrera Coupes
My current set of 911 Carrera Coupes

Image Image
Welly 991 Carrera Coupe with functional sunroof

Maisto 997 Carrera Coupe

Maisto 996 Carrera 4S Coupe

911 Carrera Cabriolets
Here is my current collection of 5 generations of 911 Carrera Cabriolets

Minichamps 991 Carrera S Cabriolet

Maisto 997 Carrera S Cabriolet

Maisto 996 Carrera 4S Cabriolet

911 Targas
4 Generations of 911 Targas- I have my fingers crossed that one of the die-cast companies decides to produce the new 991 version soon!

Norev 997 Targa. I installed a functional panoramic targa roof on it.

Maisto 996 Targa. This example has also been modified with a functional targa roof.

UT 993 Targa.

Anson 964 Targa

Boxster
Updated 24 Oct 2014
I have just 3 at the moment.

UT 986 Boxster S Variant. Purchased used. was missing the roll hoop. Hoping to find someone local who might let me take a mold.

Maisto 987 Boxster S Variant

Minichamps 981 Boxster S Variant

Cayenne & Panamera
Updated 24 Oct 2014
Three versions of the Cayenne here. Left is 1st generation facelifted version. It is the Norev Cayenne GTS. Center is a 2nd generation Cayenne Turbo. It is actually a RC vehicle(no interior) and fully plastic body with no opening parts. I got this as a christmas gift this past year. Right is the Maisto Cayenne Turbo. Another used model that was in need of some love.

Norev Cayenne GTS

2nd Generation Cayenne Turbo

Just two versions of the Panamera here. Left is a Norev Panamera Turbo with a set of high end Turbo wheels wheels I molded in Resin. On the right is a Maisto version purchased used. This model was in a rough state, so I turned this into a replica of a Panamera GTS. The wheels are molded resin casts I made.
Last edited by mazspd3jase on Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:59 am, edited 40 times in total.

StratosWRC

Re: Jase G's Collection

Post by StratosWRC » Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:44 pm

Very nice diorama and I like your upgrades

mazspd3jase

Post by mazspd3jase » Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:43 am

Thanks! is my first diorama....just built out of cardboard, balsa wood and various papers. it turned out much larger than I planned...but its cool, I just wanted a good backdrop and scene to take pics of my collection.

[KRAFTIG]

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:01 am

Wow, loving the entire package. I'm impressed with the various updates, subtle just like I like it. Well done! :clap:

mazspd3jase

Post by mazspd3jase » Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:21 pm

Thanks Kraftig!

[KRAFTIG]

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:51 am

And continued into the Porsche family. Wow!

mazspd3jase

Post by mazspd3jase » Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:46 pm

yea, the Porsche family diverges into a few different colors....will have those up later tonight :-) Been working on my latest Mercedes-Benz addition all day....finally done and ready for a family photo shoot.

[KRAFTIG]

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:31 pm

mazspd3jase wrote:yea, the Porsche family diverges into a few different colors....will have those up later tonight :-) Been working on my latest Mercedes-Benz addition all day....finally done and ready for a family photo shoot.
Nice, looking forward to seeing it!

StratosWRC

Post by StratosWRC » Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:30 am

Man you gotta start new posts for the pictures. Otherwise eventually this page will have a crapload of pictures

the1

Post by the1 » Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:20 pm

Impressive stable!

mazspd3jase

Post by mazspd3jase » Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:13 pm

I wasnt sure how I should do the pics....I dont have much experience on forum type sites....any pointers would be welcomed. is it better if I just add replies with new pics instead?

StratosWRC

Post by StratosWRC » Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:11 pm

Yep that would be perfect.

Kwando

Post by Kwando » Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:31 pm

Love the latest S class! Particularly the open panoramic roof. I can't help to notice that you're missing a G55. I have one :) PM me if you're interested..

mazspd3jase

Post by mazspd3jase » Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:13 am

Thanks Kwando! The panoramic roof was a fun project.! I will have to think about the G55 AMG. In the past month, I've spent way too much on this hobby and I'm running out of rooms to display them in. I'm hoping next spring to get my garage done up, sealed shelving in place, and move the bulk of my collection out there. I want to create an all car themed room that highlights my obsession. the one Diecast I kick myself for not buying when it was available is the Autoart SL600 in Silver. Prices online are absolutely INSANE now. Its the one SL I feel my little Benz garage is missing. I hope this next year brings out some more AMG livery. Next to 911's, I'm a Mercedes/AMG coupe/sedan/roadster nut.

Sanchez

Post by Sanchez » Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:39 am

Great collection, man!
I specially like Porsche 991 painted in that stunning shade of red. Minichamps?

Return to “Member Collections”