Where to source the Wheels for 1:18 Kyosho 250 GTO

Post some your successes and tips that keep you diecast collection in tip top shape!
channabasanna

Where to source the Wheels for 1:18 Kyosho 250 GTO

Post by channabasanna » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:59 am

Hi All,

Can anyone suggest me where we can source the wheelset for Kyosho 250 GTO in 1:18 scale. Sadly the rear left tyre had come off and my mistake when i tried put it back the spokes broke off.

Also if anyone has got it done please do share on how to fix the same. Can the spare wheel in the boot be removed and replaced. Is it possible to remove the wheel in the boot.

The wheels are very fragile in the GTO and it is a pain to see it in such condition. So would like to know if anyone had faced same situation and were able to fix it.

I even contacted Kyosho and they said they would not source the spare parts for the models.

Regards,
Channabasanna S

[KRAFTIG]

Re: Where to source the Wheels for 1:18 Kyosho 250 GTO

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:59 am

There are a few websites that sell used parts. Good luck!

FrenchToast

Post by FrenchToast » Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:51 pm

channabasanna wrote:Can anyone suggest me where we can source the wheelset for Kyosho 250 GTO in 1:18 scale. Sadly the rear left tyre had come off and my mistake when i tried put it back the spokes broke off.
For a spare you can look at http://www.modelldealer24.de , and eBay in various countries.

If you can't find any, you may want to replace the rear pair or all of them. This place offers wire wheels. It is worth calling to see if any of them are made to be a direct fitment to your Kyosho. Otherwise you probably need to modify the axle to a certain extent.

http://www.scuderiamodelli.eu/webshop.p ... s%20Studio

StratosWRC

Post by StratosWRC » Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:26 am

You can try to keep an eye on ebay to see if a damaged one comes up or if someone is selling parts. If that fails, try legende-miniatures website. He has similar wheels

Return to “Model Care & Replacement Parts”