How much for Gallardo FL2 GT3 ?

AUTOart related news, headlines and general discussion.
Kasra

How much for Gallardo FL2 GT3 ?

Post by Kasra » Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:25 pm

What is a reasonable price for this model in new condition?
I can only shop locally and can't figure out it's value. I'm seeing a lot of price difference online for no apparent reason.
Hope you can help me with this.

[KRAFTIG]

Re: How much for Gallardo FL2 GT3 ?

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Sun Jun 27, 2021 12:08 am

This model has hit the AUTOart discount bin, meaning AUTOart dropped the price through its distrobutors which is passed on to the retailers. Not a great model overall. $100-$110 CND max!

mythic540

Post by mythic540 » Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:51 pm

Kasra wrote:
Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:25 pm
What is a reasonable price for this model in new condition?
I can only shop locally and can't figure out it's value. I'm seeing a lot of price difference online for no apparent reason.
Hope you can help me with this.

i got my AA gallardo superleggera for $110 and that comes with fully opening parts which the FL2 does not. I wouldnt pay anymore than that unless youre just a huge fan of the car. i also have a AA huracan supertrofeo gt3 thats like that FL2 where only the doors open but i only spent $100 on it so it didnt bother me much since the rest of the details on the car are pretty good and it presents very nicely. i dont think these versions will have great resale value but i love the look of my huracan either way!

Kasra

Post by Kasra » Mon Jun 28, 2021 11:10 am

[KRAFTIG] wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 12:08 am
This model has hit the AUTOart discount bin, meaning AUTOart dropped the price through its distrobutors which is passed on to the retailers. Not a great model overall. $100-$110 CND max!
Good to know! That makes more sense now.
Thanks.
mythic540 wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:51 pm
i got my AA gallardo superleggera for $110 and that comes with fully opening parts which the FL2 does not. I wouldnt pay anymore than that unless youre just a huge fan of the car. i also have a AA huracan supertrofeo gt3 thats like that FL2 where only the doors open but i only spent $100 on it so it didnt bother me much since the rest of the details on the car are pretty good and it presents very nicely. i dont think these versions will have great resale value but i love the look of my huracan either way!
To be honest I don't really mind less opening parts or low resale value at this price point. Heck I got a AA Bugatti Vision GT (70986) for $270 and even that doesn't fully open (so does the 1:1 but still...)
The thing is where I live, I can't order online, and locally we have limited variants to choose from. This one cough my eye, specially it's price since most of AA models have become unreasonably expensive and that is even before converting to local money. No I'm not crazy about it but you're right, they look great.

mythic540

Post by mythic540 » Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:45 pm

I think it's a good model still, and if i wasnt saving up for other models then i would grab this one also since it still presents very nicely. thats the one thing that makes AA worth it to me is that they get the overall appearance and scale of their cars right most of the time compared to the competition in their $100-150 price range, especially in the wheels and brakes. since my models spend most of the time on display i usually dont have them opened up so i would rather have ones that look great if it comes down to price/value. if there's nothing else in that price range that catches your eye or offers better features/details then i'd say go for it unless you'd rather save up for a more high end model. When shopping online you'll see the prices for the FL2 vary but i know they can be had on ebay for as low as $100 plus shipping.

Return to “AUTOart”