AUTOart Pagani Huayra Price

AUTOart related news, headlines and general discussion.
gapjc

AUTOart Pagani Huayra Price

Post by gapjc » Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:11 pm

Toronto Motorsport has listed out the preorder price for the Autoart 1:18 pagani huayra: $340.

$100 more than the Bugatti sang noir

I don't see any price yet from the Autoart official web site.

Folks, any comment ?http://www.tomotorsports.com/new-items?product_id=3528

Mikey MKIV

Re: Autoart Pagani huayra price

Post by Mikey MKIV » Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:47 pm

Are you kidding me??? Iv been awaiting this ever since i first heard word, but these prices are getting out of control. I have since saved an Ebay listing for GT autos version, for 135 shipped, thats looking nicer and nicer.

And thats if you preorder, 370 otherwise?
Last edited by Mikey MKIV on Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[KRAFTIG]

Re: Autoart Pagani huayra price

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:49 pm

Mikey MKIV wrote:Are you kidding me??? Iv been awaiting this ever since i first heard word, but these prices are getting out of control. I have since saved an Ebay listing for GT autos version, for 135 shipped, thats looking nicer and nicer.
I've heard first hand on the overall quality from Ravi on the above. It isn't as good as photos make it look, I'm sure Ravi will chime in soon.

[KRAFTIG]

Re: Autoart Pagani Huayra Price

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:53 pm

Hey Brian, I know nothing on pricing yet. Being that this will most likely set the bar for AUTOart in overall detail, parts, and execution it will most likely set a new precedence retail for AUTOart retail wise. I for one am hoping TM got it wrong :fingercrossed:

Mikey MKIV

Post by Mikey MKIV » Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:54 pm

Id love to hear input on that.. I of course assumed it will be FAR inferior to the AA version, but its getting harder and harder for me to fork over 200, 300 and more for each model I buy.

Im just pissed off and ranting now, but I'm sure Ill end up with one on my shelf anyways haha.

[KRAFTIG]

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:56 pm

Mikey MKIV wrote:Id love to hear input on that.. I of course assumed it will be FAR inferior to the AUTOart version, but its getting harder and harder for me to fork over 200, 300 and more for each model I buy.

Im just pissed off and ranting now, but I'm sure Ill end up with one on my shelf anyways haha.
I truly understand. Based on what Welly did with the DB9 I personally think it will satisfy the masses.

REVIEW >> http://www.diecastsociety.com/review-we ... db9-coupe/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mikey MKIV

Post by Mikey MKIV » Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:36 pm

Autoarts website has the Pagani up as the latest coming soon, however there was nothing listed for price. I highly doubt it will be here anytime before '14.

Mikey MKIV

Post by Mikey MKIV » Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:51 am

Has anyone picked this up yet? I see white version all over ebay, and a couple sellers saying (at least when they listed it a few weeks ago) that model would be avail in 2 weeks.

I still dont know what color to go with, disappointed that champagne is not offered. But I really want to hear opinions/reviews of the model!

[KRAFTIG]

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:46 am

I should have one in a few weeks, with full review coming... I'm hoping for a red/black for my personal collection.

gapjc

Post by gapjc » Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:57 pm

i can not wait to put my hand on it. what a beautiful model!

StratosWRC

Post by StratosWRC » Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:48 pm

I actually decided to wait for more colours. I want none of the 4 that they listed.

Bill Murray

Post by Bill Murray » Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:41 pm

I do not buy many super cars, but I was going to get the AA version. But, the price is a huge turn off. If they start selling fast, I might snag one up. I would have loved to see this well under $300. If I am lucky no one buys these and I can get one on massive discount.

[KRAFTIG]

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:02 pm

If I am lucky no one buys these and I can get one on massive discount.
Don't bet on it. Even production runs will be low on each colour too.

StratosWRC

Post by StratosWRC » Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:25 pm

[KRAFTIG] wrote:
If I am lucky no one buys these and I can get one on massive discount.
Don't bet on it. Even production runs will be low on each colour too.
I second that. They'll all sell out and be up on ebay for mad money in a couple of years. I'm taking a huge risk waiting for other colours, though truth be told, if I'm unhappy with a colour, I'm better off without that model anyway.

Off topic, but I'm pretty unhappy with the colour selection on the Agera as well. White and Silver, seriously? What's with all these bland colours from Autoart lately.

[KRAFTIG]

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:43 pm

Off topic, but I'm pretty unhappy with the colour selection on the Agera as well. White and Silver, seriously? What's with all these bland colours from Autoart lately.
Agreed. I think it is marketing angle, AUTOart betting hobbyist will buy more than one colour. Same with the Huayra :deal:

Return to “AUTOart”