AUTOart Pagani Huayra Price

AUTOart related news, headlines and general discussion.
StratosWRC

Re: Autoart Pagani Huayra Price

Post by StratosWRC » Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:06 pm

I'm wise to their act lol. I'll bide my time and see what other colours come up.

[KRAFTIG]

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:09 pm

StratosWRC wrote:I'm wise to their act lol. I'll bide my time and see what other colours come up.
I'm sure it will be milked as much as possible :deal:

StratosWRC

Post by StratosWRC » Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:22 pm

I can't quite remember cause I wasn't as tuned in back then as I am now, but did the CCXs come out one at a time, or were all three colours announced at the same time?

[KRAFTIG]

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:04 pm

StratosWRC wrote:I can't quite remember cause I wasn't as tuned in back then as I am now, but did the CCXs come out one at a time, or were all three colours announced at the same time?
Orange was delayed some what, black and silver came out first.

StratosWRC

Re: AUTOart Pagani Huayra Price

Post by StratosWRC » Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:44 am

Well I hope Horacio cleans up his act and gives AA some proper colours to do.

[KRAFTIG]

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:24 am

StratosWRC wrote:Well I hope Horacio cleans up his act and gives AUTOart some proper colours to do.

Did you see what they did with he Aventador? No issues with the colour of the rainbow here :lol:

StratosWRC

Post by StratosWRC » Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:14 am

Hypercars tend to come out with just 2-3 colours though. Surprised the Huayra is getting 4. McLaren, the Zonda and CCX weren't so lucky.

Mikey MKIV

Post by Mikey MKIV » Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:18 pm

Actually not quite true. The orange was the very first one out, But was exclusive for the Geneva Motor Salon. I believe there were only 200 made for the occasion. Then they hit the retail world with black and silver first. And I believe that the 1:1 manufacturers who give AUTOart the license to make their cars have something to do with what colors get released.

With respect to the Huayra, I dont see how this makes much sense. Why would Pagani not allow AA to produce the most prevalent color of the car? Also, is the real Huayra even produced in silver (one of AAs offerings)? If so, it seems to be an extremely small number of them based on a simple image search.

Sorry messed up luckys quote, dont have patience to fix it :okay:

[KRAFTIG]

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:36 pm

With respect to the Huayra, I dont see how this makes much sense. Why would Pagani not allow AUTOart to produce the most prevalent color of the car? Also, is the real Huayra even produced in silver (one of AAs offerings)? If so, it seems to be an extremely small number of them based on a simple image search.
It might also come down to exclusivity for one manufacture vs. another. They pay for exclusive rights to the colour combo. Could this be true? Maybe, but we'll probably never know all the details.

I love Ferrari for being concerned how their brand is represented. I know for a fact that Kyosho's 2014 Catalog was delayed because of a few errors Ferrari wanted corrected. Best part the catalogs were already printed! Love it!

Mikey MKIV

Post by Mikey MKIV » Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:52 am

Lucky, good post, I agree with most of it. Actually though, all the manufacturers are not making the same colors. AA is the only not making the bronze. GT autos and BBR both rolled that color out first. It might be some of what Kraft is saying about maybe what one manufacturer did or paid to get exclusive rights to producing a color, or coming out with it first. Who knows

Oh well, it is what it is right?? Im sure well all end up with one color or another in the end. Sometimes ya just got to be a little less picky I guess

Return to “AUTOart”