AUTOart Bugatti Chiron

AUTOart related news, headlines and general discussion.
[KRAFTIG]

AUTOart Bugatti Chiron

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:27 am

I love my concept cars! AA has done another fine job on the Bugatti Chiron. The model has been on my short list for a number of months. I finally got around to pulling the trigger on one, a fantastic model for $95! Interior and exterior are flawless. Attention to detail on the interior is amazing, one of the best I've seen yet! Well done AA! Guess what? If another is looking for one I may know where you can find one in Canada for $100 or less, PM me! Enjoy the pics!

JamesonsViggen

Re: AUTOart Bugatti Chiron

Post by JamesonsViggen » Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:43 pm

I just finally unboxed this after nearly ten years today. It is neat for sure. It was one of those unloved oddballs years ago and I was able to buy it for $40-45 USD. Same thing with my Autoart Himalaya Concept. It was totally unloved at the time lol.

[KRAFTIG]

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:29 pm

So true. And today they go for stupid money! :crazy:

JP86

Post by JP86 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:52 am

Very nice addition to your collection. Very unusual design, but captured perfectly by autoart. Me, I never really cared for this one though.

118supercars

Post by 118supercars » Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:20 pm

I get all happy whenever someone posts about this model...I've always found the Chiron fascinating and beautiful, I like it way more than the Veyron. I would say something like "I wish it would've been produced instead of the Veyron" but if it was, that would take away from its mystique. This was one of the first models in my collection back in 2006, and really the model that my collection is built around.

Return to “AUTOart”