Autoart Composite 1:18 Aventador SV Worth the Money ????

AUTOart related news, headlines and general discussion.
Hans

Autoart Composite 1:18 Aventador SV Worth the Money ????

Post by Hans » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:40 am

Hello everyone. I'm from India
and I'm collecting 1:18 Die cast models...
I'm searching for 1:18 Lamborghini Aventador. I read a lot of good reviews about Auto art Lamborghini Aventador models.

My options was the LP700 roadster and LP720 50th Ann edition,
but now Auto art has Released pics of their Composite series Aventador SV
and I'm die hard fan of Aventador SV.

My Question is the COMPOSITE Model Aventador SV Worth the money over their Regular metal LP700 roadster and LP720 50th Ann edition ??? as I have read bad reviews about their Composite series models

I'm confused since Unfortunately I can afford only 1 model from Auto art. PLZ HELP..

Canadian Wrench Head

Re: Autoart Composite 1:18 Aventador SV Worth the Money ????

Post by Canadian Wrench Head » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:59 am

heres my 2 cents..........for 2017, I dare say that the Aventador SV will be one of the most if not most anticipated Auto Art model releases. We will have to see what they have in store at the Nuringburg Toy Fair in less than a month but it would say the SV will be hard to beat from Auto Art.

I know its on the top of my list for Auto Art models coming out next to the Porsche 918 Spyder. If you are a Lamborghini fan like myself then yes, it is definitely worth it considering the Aventador SV is one of the baddest Lambos ever. The Aventador SV and the Huracan are the new chapter of Lamborghini that can rival finally Ferrari and Porsche on a track........not just in a straight line

[KRAFTIG]

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:10 am

Looks at the end of the day are any models worth the money we collectors put forward? Yes the AUTOart series are usually exceptional, they sometimes miss a bit of key detail, but the Aventador's have beautiful pieces. As for the move to composite it should affect the overall detail. I believe the paint is their biggest challenge to get right. I'm most likely adding one, so wait for the DS review before making a purchase!

Canadian Wrench Head

Post by Canadian Wrench Head » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:15 am

one of my biggest Auto Art gripes is their recent choices of colours......or lack there of it seems. They seem to stick to basic colours and are not even releasing the Aventador SV in its official launch colour which should be a no brainer.

Hans

Post by Hans » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:23 pm

Canadian Wrench Head wrote:heres my 2 cents..........for 2017, I dare say that the Aventador SV will be one of the most if not most anticipated Auto Art model releases. We will have to see what they have in store at the Nuringburg Toy Fair in less than a month but it would say the SV will be hard to beat from Auto Art.

I know its on the top of my list for Auto Art models coming out next to the Porsche 918 Spyder. If you are a Lamborghini fan like myself then yes, it is definitely worth it considering the Aventador SV is one of the baddest Lambos ever.
yes I'm fan of Lamborghini and Aventador SV is my Fav Lambos of all time... Just cant wait to be released by Autoart. buts its just that Composite Construction and details is worrying me

StratosWRC

Post by StratosWRC » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:25 pm

I don't buy plastic models so I say skip it. Get the 50th anniversary

Hans

Post by Hans » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:30 pm

[KRAFTIG] wrote:Looks at the end of the day are any models worth the money we collectors put forward? Yes the AUTOart series are usually exceptional, they sometimes miss a bit of key detail, but the Aventador's have beautiful pieces. As for the move to composite it should affect the overall detail. I believe the paint is their biggest challenge to get right. I'm most likely adding one, so wait for the DS review before making a purchase!
Totally agree with U Sir. In fact I'm waiting for DS to Review Aventador SV as soon as possible so I can decide. my Purchase.
But the Release date is still unknown and I'm worried if its not good as Regular die cast Aventadors and by the time these Regular Die cast Aventador gets sold out before I get my hands on..

Hans

Post by Hans » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:35 pm

Canadian Wrench Head wrote:one of my biggest Auto Art gripes is their recent choices of colours......or lack there of it seems. They seem to stick to basic colours and are not even releasing the Aventador SV in its official launch colour which should be a no brainer.
Yeah that's quite Surprising by Auto art for not Releasing it in Red!! ..although their Releasing Yellow model without SV Sticker as the Press car was ..

Hans

Post by Hans » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:53 am

Will there be a comparison between Composite Aventador SV with the Regular diecast Aventador models that will be great !!

[KRAFTIG]

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:25 am

Hans wrote:Will there be a comparison between Composite Aventador SV with the Regular diecast Aventador models that will be great !!
Not really, if I find any major issues they will be noted. In all honesty the model will be as good. My noted concerns are paint and weight.

Josh

Post by Josh » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:46 pm

Between the three you mentioned I would get the roadster and I would get the light blue color. I have it and it is one of the best AA ever. Truly one of my favs. The SV will almost certainly be a disappointment like the Huracan and P1 were. I am also encouraging any collectors I can to not support the plastic AA models.

StratosWRC

Post by StratosWRC » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:03 pm

Josh wrote:The SV will almost certainly be a disappointment like the Huracan and P1 were. I am also encouraging any collectors I can to not support the plastic AUTOart models.
+1

At first I thought the P1 wasn't so bad. But the more I considered how much I paid for it, how crappy some of the details are (engine, headlights), how much effort it would take to improve them, the more I grew disappointed with it and will not buy another plastic model unless it's really impressive.

Hans

Post by Hans » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:54 am

Josh wrote:Between the three you mentioned I would get the roadster and I would get the light blue color. I have it and it is one of the best AUTOart ever. Truly one of my favs. The SV will almost certainly be a disappointment like the Huracan and P1 were. I am also encouraging any collectors I can to not support the plastic AUTOart models.
Yup That Roadster in Light blue is definitely in my list. Its just that SV is my fav Aventador Series..
Even I saw the Composite Huracan and I hate its feel even it details r not upto Auto art Standards. But if not mistaken aren't Aventador s Auto art Signature editions models so I was hoping for it to better than Huracan..
Plz Correct me I'm wrong here

Hans

Post by Hans » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:00 am

:wall: But one thing is bothering me When Autoart has other Aventador models in Regular Die cast Y for SV they gone Composite way ?? When The SV is the most extreme Aventador so far

[KRAFTIG]

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:37 am

Hans wrote: :wall: But one thing is bothering me When Autoart has other Aventador models in Regular Die cast Y for SV they gone Composite way ?? When The SV is the most extreme Aventador so far
:money: :money: :money: :money: :money: :money: :money: :money:

Return to “AUTOart”