AUTOart Rocket Bunny Toyota 86 - White w/ Gold Wheels

AUTOart related news, headlines and general discussion.
[KRAFTIG]

AUTOart Rocket Bunny Toyota 86 - White w/ Gold Wheels

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:00 pm

Before you jump to conclusions, no I did not buy this model, I borrowed it from a friend for an impromptu photo-shoot. This is the 1:18 AUTOart Rocket Bunny Toyota 86 in Metallic White w/ Gold Wheels. I must say the model was a perfect candidate for a photo-shoot, so easy to capture something interesting in a digital image. The model itself comes from AUTOart's composite series - plastic panels with metal core. This model itself only features opening doors, truly shameful when you consider this a "tuner" car. I really don't know what AUTOart is thinking limiting the detail to opening doors only. Must be a margin thing? Though it looks good in the photos it feels cheap. I guess the composite takes some time to get used to. Enjoy the pics!

MysteriousRJC

Re: AUTOart Rocket Bunny Toyota 86 - White w/ Gold Wheels

Post by MysteriousRJC » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:28 pm

I’m not a big Toyota fan, not really a fan of these type cars, but these are really nice looking models. I’ve been heavily tempted to get one. I love the rims on most of them and have the cars look really decked out. not bad prices on them either.

StratosWRC

Post by StratosWRC » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:23 am

Don't get it. Overpriced for what they are. I bought one to saw the hood off and install an engine from a donor car. Didn't work. While I had it all opened up, I was like wow what the hell did I pay for? Nothing there to justify the cost

MysteriousRJC

Post by MysteriousRJC » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:49 am

StratosWRC wrote:Don't get it. Overpriced for what they are. I bought one to saw the hood off and install an engine from a donor car. Didn't work. While I had it all opened up, I was like wow what the hell did I pay for? Nothing there to justify the cost
Does the hood open?

StratosWRC

Post by StratosWRC » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:15 am

MysteriousRJC wrote:
StratosWRC wrote:Don't get it. Overpriced for what they are. I bought one to saw the hood off and install an engine from a donor car. Didn't work. While I had it all opened up, I was like wow what the hell did I pay for? Nothing there to justify the cost
Does the hood open?
nope

MysteriousRJC

Post by MysteriousRJC » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:02 pm

StratosWRC wrote:
MysteriousRJC wrote:
Does the hood open?
nope
too bad, that'd be cool

Return to “AUTOart”