Kyosho Lamborghini Pink Liberty Walk poor quality

Kyosho related news, headlines and general discussion.
Anthonyx61

Kyosho Lamborghini Pink Liberty Walk poor quality

Post by Anthonyx61 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:44 am

Hi I want to buy a Kyosho Liberty Walk Lamborghini in 1/18 scale, however have seen some comments elsewhere about the poor quality of the decals, they are placed straight over the door gap, which looks so bad. I have never bought Kyosho model before, mainly Autoart which I am very happy with. But is this the norm for Kyosho ? I know its a resin body with no doors opening, but the decal over the door gap is so disappointing.
Thanks for any feedback.

[KRAFTIG]

Re: Kyosho Lamborghini Pink Liberty Walk poor quality

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:56 am

No personal experience with this particular piece, but in general decal work is usually decent. These models are manufactured by GT Spirit for them. Can you post a pic?

SPhilli911

Post by SPhilli911 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:36 am

GT Spirit seems to be doing this on all their models, even the ones for Kyosho. I have a few GT Spirit cars with the decals placed right over the panel gaps but, while it is a minor annoyance, it's not a deal-breaker for me. It doesn't look terrible until you get close and it can probably be fixed if you are skilled and trust yourself cutting the decals.

I don't have pics of this particular model, or any of mine with the same issue at this moment but I can update later. I can't speak on this being an issue on other Kyosho models, only the ones manufactured by GT Spirit.

Anthonyx61

Post by Anthonyx61 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:22 am

[KRAFTIG] wrote:No personal experience with this particular piece, but in general decal work is usually decent. These models are manufactured by GT Spirit for them. Can you post a pic?
Hi thanks for your reply, I am only new here, and I don't see an option to post a picture.

[KRAFTIG]

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:57 pm

Anthonyx61 wrote:
[KRAFTIG] wrote:No personal experience with this particular piece, but in general decal work is usually decent. These models are manufactured by GT Spirit for them. Can you post a pic?
Hi thanks for your reply, I am only new here, and I don't see an option to post a picture.
Read here, thanks

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=3068

Return to “Kyosho”