Kyosho issues with paint?

Kyosho related news, headlines and general discussion.
VermillionRed

Kyosho issues with paint?

Post by VermillionRed » Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:43 pm

Hello diecast afficionados. Has anyone experienced problems with their Kyosho diecast models paint and or decals? i was at a trade show and a few said that this was an issue. Is it older models? is it the 1/43 or 1/18 range? Any feedback is greatly appreciated. Salutations

[KRAFTIG]

Re: Kyosho issues with paint?

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:50 pm

This is common and noted program with Kyosho, some called it paint rash. Let's just say paint issues aren't exclusive to the Kyosho brand alone.

VermillionRed

Post by VermillionRed » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:21 pm

[KRAFTIG] wrote:This is common and noted program with Kyosho, some called it paint rash. Let's just say paint issues aren't exclusive to the Kyosho brand alone.
Thanks for your feedback. So in this case I wont hesitate to buy kyosho prucucts as no other manufacturer is flawless.

[KRAFTIG]

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:13 pm

VermillionRed wrote:
[KRAFTIG] wrote:This is common and noted program with Kyosho, some called it paint rash. Let's just say paint issues aren't exclusive to the Kyosho brand alone.
Thanks for your feedback. So in this case I wont hesitate to buy kyosho prucucts as no other manufacturer is flawless.
Well, not exactly. Kyosho based on the age and release date seems a bit more prone to rash. What model are you thinking of purchasing?

Return to “Kyosho”