Kyosho BMW M3 safety car

Kyosho related news, headlines and general discussion.
Post Reply
User avatar
diecast
.
.
Posts: 714
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm
Location: Cambridge, Ontario

Kyosho BMW M3 safety car

Post by diecast » Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:08 am

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

sash07
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:59 am
Location: Durban, South Africa

Re: Kyosho BMW M3 safety car

Post by sash07 » Mon May 06, 2013 2:26 pm

Great pics there Diecast! I'm thinking of getting one of these models to modify. I'd like remove the decals, and paint the rims black. Have you tried to modify your model in any way?

User avatar
diecast
.
.
Posts: 714
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm
Location: Cambridge, Ontario

Re: Kyosho BMW M3 safety car

Post by diecast » Mon May 06, 2013 2:42 pm

sash07 wrote:Great pics there Diecast! I'm thinking of getting one of these models to modify. I'd like remove the decals, and paint the rims black. Have you tried to modify your model in any way?
Yes removed the decals . but than i decided to paint it yellow & CSL Wheels .. waiting for CF for roof to arrive to finish it up

Stage 1

Image
Image


Stage 2

Image

Image

sash07
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:59 am
Location: Durban, South Africa

Re: Kyosho BMW M3 safety car

Post by sash07 » Tue May 07, 2013 5:42 am

Wow :drool: Great job on removing the decals from the model :okay: Was it difficult to remove them?

I love an E92 M3 in yellow :drool: Can't wait to see your model after you have put it back together....

User avatar
Gavin
.
.
Posts: 4010
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:47 am
Location: Columbus, OH...GO BUCKS!

Re: Kyosho BMW M3 safety car

Post by Gavin » Tue May 07, 2013 9:48 am

Looking forward to seeing that done...looks like quite the job.

User avatar
diecast
.
.
Posts: 714
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm
Location: Cambridge, Ontario

Re: Kyosho BMW M3 safety car

Post by diecast » Tue May 07, 2013 1:01 pm

sash07 wrote:Wow :drool: Great job on removing the decals from the model :okay: Was it difficult to remove them?

I love an E92 M3 in yellow :drool: Can't wait to see your model after you have put it back together....
The removing the decals is a slow process and keep patience , i will suggest to dis metal the car to avoid spoiling the finish of glass area and lights and secondly i will be helpful to finish faster.

Waiting for CF decal

User avatar
diecast
.
.
Posts: 714
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm
Location: Cambridge, Ontario

Re: Kyosho BMW M3 safety car

Post by diecast » Tue May 07, 2013 1:02 pm

Gavin wrote:Looking forward to seeing that done...looks like quite the job.
Gavin i will say not bad as most of the parts comes out easily and bumpers are metal so big headache in paint

Post Reply

Return to “Kyosho”