Kyosho Ferrari 365 GTB/4 Daytona

Kyosho related news, headlines and general discussion.
jface

Kyosho Ferrari 365 GTB/4 Daytona

Post by jface » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:17 pm

So I went out with my friend yesterday to a local convenience store which sells model cars called Big Cigars Small Cars. Normally I never go here because its a "HUGE RIP OFF" but stumbled on something huge I was missing from my collection the Ferrari Daytona road car. The price was $149 and I dint even blink especially to find it in Red.

I know most people are fimiliar with the later Daytona with the pop up headlights. That is the 1971 model but this is the 1969 model with no pop up headlights. Lights are hidden behind the front glass. Gives her a way different front end look

[KRAFTIG]

Re: Kyosho Ferrari 365 GTB/4 Daytona

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:26 pm

Another beautiful addition Joey! I was hunting one down for years at a reasonable price, I was lucky to score one in read last year for just over $100.

I totally agree with your assessment of Big Cigars Small Cars. I stopped going there as I always get into a fight with the owner telling him he's ripping people off. I did once score the Hot Wheels Elite Ferrari 288 GTO a few years ago there for $98 though ;)

Gavin

Re: Kyosho Ferrari 365 GTB/4 Daytona

Post by Gavin » Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:07 am

Great add! I love Kyosho Daytona series...I have 3 of them & I'll never get rid of them.

Return to “Kyosho”