Kyosho/GT Spirit Lamborghini Countach LP 5000 QV

Kyosho related news, headlines and general discussion.
[KRAFTIG]

Kyosho/GT Spirit Lamborghini Countach LP 5000 QV

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:58 pm

One of the most recognizable sportcars on the planet is the Lamborghini Countach. Kyosho and GT Spirit bring forward their replica of the 1:18 Lamborghini Countach LP 5000 QV in White with White interior. On my, you must love the retro look here! For those who crave an affordable model, since the diecast version from Kyosho is long sold out. Not to mention rare and priced well above what the average collector is willing to spend. This example makes a decent alternative. Enjoy the pics!

kevinb120

Re: Kyosho/GT Spirit Lamborghini Countach LP 5000 QV

Post by kevinb120 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:05 pm

I got the last available one from ck the other day, was nervous with no backup model to exchange, but it came in perfect. This is the most accurately shaped 1:18 countach made. I've owned every opening kyosho version and have all the aa models except the 5000s. Kyo/gts corrected the roofline, side upper intakes, and front bumper and spoiler which were way off on the diecasts.

You do give up the obvious opening parts, some interior fidelity, 3d window trim and the old windshield wiper, one of the best ever molded in plastic on the old car. But the shape i :twisted: s dead bang on for once. Glad I grabbed one at $110!

It's not going to upstage a modern aa signature countach, but does stand up very well in the background. Those windows are terrifying to touch though. I popped one loose on the Koenig's just by looking at it wrong.

Return to “Kyosho”