Hotwheels Elite Aston Martin DB10 - James Bond "Spectre"

Hot Wheels Foundation, Elite, Super Elite related news, headlines and general discussion.
David

Hotwheels Elite Aston Martin DB10 - James Bond "Spectre"

Post by David » Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:54 am

The DB10 might be one of the last Elite models coming from Hotwheels. Even if I don't really collect movie cars, I've been waiting for this DB10 since its presentation. I immediately fell in love with its styling. It's pure, classy and agressive at the same time. The design is out of this world in my book.

The model itselft is quite nice actually despite the negative critics it receives. The price maybe...yes it's expensive. 160€ shipped for mine. I'd say, it's 30€ overpriced, which could be a direct impact of the movie licence fees.
Anyway, the last Elite model I bought was the LaFerrari and it was garbage from a QC point of view. It has so many flaws, it was unbearable. On the other hand, the DB10 is almost flawless. I was quite surprised. Details are correct not on par with the 458 but we can't ask much from a movie car. They made the engine visible which is impossible in real life. To be honest, I'd leave it sealed as there is not much to see underneath. Interior is OK, no carpet and a slightly toyish look.

All in all, really happy with this sexy car. By the way, this is my first Aston Martin in 1/18 and I can't wait to add more (Vanquish Zagato).

BOND - Aston Martin DB10 - Hotwheels Elite 1/18 by David TRIN, on Flickr

[KRAFTIG]

Re: Hotwheels Elite Aston Martin DB10 - James Bond "Spectre"

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:16 pm

There is no denying the fact this is a sexy car! You photos make it look exceptional, and based on my experience photos lie LOL. I actually bought the model then cancelled my order shortly after, it's too, pricing for what you get. I may reconsider my position in the future if the model goes on sale ;)

Return to “Hot Wheels Foundation | Elite | Super Elite”