Bburago super signature Ferrari series coming?

Bburago and Signature related news, headlines and general discussion.
Zondaracer

Bburago super signature Ferrari series coming?

Post by Zondaracer » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:57 am

I noticed on the Bburago website an image with a LaFerrari stating "Collezione Ferrari" and "coming soon". Any insider knows what this means? Could this be a super detailed Signature series, like the Super elite from Hot Wheels Elite? Would be pretty exciting.

[KRAFTIG]

Re: Bburago super signature Ferrari series coming?

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:04 am

I've heard nothing... If there was something new, don't you think it would of been highlighted at the recent toy fair?

Zondaracer

Post by Zondaracer » Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:34 am

Yes probably, I suppose it was a teaser for the Ferrari catalogue (just searching for the yellow 458 speciale and noted the file is called Collezione Ferrari). They never updated the website. And no, nothing about the yellow 458 speciale they had on display in Hongkong. Also nothing on the matt black one.

[KRAFTIG]

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:29 am

I think their organization is a little off, their blog post (from the fair) features no hint of the new Signature 488 GTB, what idiots!

spanner

Post by spanner » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:04 pm

It would be nice if Bburago did make a super detailed line to better the Hot Wheels Elite/HWSE models build quality / accuracy.
Not all the Hotwheels releases are that good or as good as they should be. My cousin has most of the Hot Wheels Elite Ferrari models and seeing them up close they just don't cut the mustard. He even has the BBR Ferrari Enzo which is nice but the build quality still doesn't match its dollar value. And that model was expensive!

I'd really like to expand my collection with more Ferrari's but we don't have many manufactures building them atm. Or at least non solid body models.

[KRAFTIG]

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:12 pm

spanner wrote:It would be nice if Bburago did make a super detailed line to better the Hot Wheels Elite/HWSE models build quality / accuracy.
Not all the Hotwheels releases are that good or as good as they should be. My cousin has most of the Hot Wheels Elite Ferrari models and seeing them up close they just don't cut the mustard. He even has the BBR Ferrari Enzo which is nice but the build quality still doesn't match its dollar value. And that model was expensive!

I'd really like to expand my collection with more Ferrari's but we don't have many manufactures building them atm. Or at least non solid body models.
BBR is a very good model, remember its fairly old. You remind me of Wes, but I think Hot Wheels Elite, especially the later ones were brilliant. To this day no one comes close, b est bang for the buck! The closest I've seen since their demise is the AUTOKRAFT W Motors Lykan HyperSport - $105US

Return to “Bburago | Signature”