Bburago Audi TT-RS

Bburago and Signature related news, headlines and general discussion.
[KRAFTIG]

Bburago Audi TT-RS

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:48 am

What can I say I love Audis. When Bburago announced the TT-RS model over a year ago I was taken with excitement and could not await it's release! I jumped on the first opportunity to get one! $30 and a few upgrades later I present to you the Audi TT-RS MKII. Featuring painted front and rear rotors, and interior bits updated or painted as per the 1:1 car.

Overall Bburago captures the lines of the 1:1 nicely. Is it 100% accurate, maybe not, and I don't care! I don't believe this model with be offered by any other manufacture anytime soon so I will make do with this. Who says seasoned collectors don't buy budget models, lol, I do! As you can tell I'm extremely excited about this model, more so then I was when I added the Autoart Zonda R. Anyways enjoy the pics!

TOR35

Re: Latest Addition: Bburago Audi TT-RS

Post by TOR35 » Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:12 pm

The proportions are excellent on this, especially for a Bburago. Is the scale 1:18 or slightly smaller like their Aventadors and Reventons?

[KRAFTIG]

Re: Latest Addition: Bburago Audi TT-RS

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:49 pm

TOR35 wrote:The proportions are excellent on this, especially for a Bburago. Is the scale 1:18 or slightly smaller like their Aventadors and Reventons?
I'm not 100% sure. Based on what I know I think it my slightly larger.

Cool fact, I got to spend 40-50 minutes test driving one a few weeks ago. The car is a beast!!! Absolutely lived up to the hype. Had her up to 242 kms/hour. On a closed circuit for sure :poke:

Return to “Bburago | Signature”