OttOmobile Venturi 400 GT

OttOmobile related news, headlines and general discussion.
[KRAFTIG]

OttOmobile Venturi 400 GT

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:02 am

This is my second model from OttOmobile, the first being the MKII Golf GTI G60. As with the last this model was pre-ordered in advance, lucky, as the model sold out fast via the pre-order method. The price point is fair, the model is good, and the subject matter is unique. The bad, shipping charges are extremely expensive 39 Euro for two model. To put thing in perspective I can ship 14 models from Modelissimo for 28 Euro. They really need to fix this. Also OttOmobile's quality control isn't up to par with with the likes of Maisto, Welly and similar price point brands. This is the second model, and the second model with issues that should not appear in a final retail version. Some notables include; finger prints on the inside of the plastic windows, glue residue, unbalanced suspension. Yes I know all models can't be perfect but I'm two for two with these little annoying issues. Maybe it's my OCD is over reacting, anyway ENJOY THE PICS!

Gavin

Re: OttOmobile Venturi 400 GT

Post by Gavin » Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:03 pm

always liked the styling on these.

I see hints of F355 (not a bad thing!).

[KRAFTIG]

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:36 pm

Ya definitely... One of OttO's first models. I like different and this one fits the bill!

StratosWRC

Post by StratosWRC » Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:41 pm

I LOVE Venturi cars. Such classy French things

Return to “OttOmobile”