OttOmobile Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifolio

OttOmobile related news, headlines and general discussion.
David

OttOmobile Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifolio

Post by David » Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:50 pm

This one might one of the best OttO I own. They just kicked BBR in the nuts with this release.The execution is second to none! All the grills are perforated and that red paint! The stance is spot-on. Wheels and brakes are truly magnificient. It looks high-end and I didn't pay 4 times for one.

Flawless? Nope...Sadly, the tailights are off! Too big...They should have been slimmer.

Otherwise, she's keeper! Who needs a boring M3 when you have a car like this available...

ImageBella - Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrofoglio - OttOmobile 1/18 by David TRIN, on Flickr

ImageBella - Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrofoglio - OttOmobile 1/18 by David TRIN, on Flickr

Modded tailights:

[KRAFTIG]

Re: OttOmobile Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifolio

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:06 pm

Nice photos David. This is/was my favourite car at the moment. I did but the BBR piece, it is extremely well done but sealed and more expensive. This car deserves a full opening model, crossing fingers AUTOart adds it to their portfolio soon! :fingercrossed:

Atalante

Post by Atalante » Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:49 am

Very nice pictures as always.

The molded front grilles on the BBR replicate the original better that the flat mesh Otto is using. And as you mentioned the rear lights are way to big. BBR is faring much better in that department. Don’t get me wrong, the Otto is excellent value for money but the BBR is still a better model.

David

Post by David » Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:34 pm

Cheers!
I would go for the BBR if I had the money...but I stopped spending crazy amount of money on modelcars especially resins over 200€ (hell that's already a lot haha!). Not to mention that the BBR's presentation car is a rare sight nowadays...so OttO it is for the moment.
Maybe Aa will come up with something since they are releasing a 4C Spider. They are exploring new car segments with new hot hatches so why not one of the hottest sport sedan currently on sale. Come on!

[KRAFTIG]

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:29 pm

I would go for the BBR if I had the money...but I stopped spending crazy amount of money on modelcars especially resins over 200€ (hell that's already a lot haha!). Not to mention that the BBR's presentation car is a rare sight nowadays...so OttO it is for the moment.
I absolutely agree with you, I have my limits on resin pieces too. But in the case of the Alfa, it is and still is one of my favourite cars in recent times. Still sits on my desk. The BBR example is rock solid. Anyone interested can read the detailed review. Use the link above!

Return to “OttOmobile”