Great customer service from BBR!

BBR and related sister brands news, headlines and general discussion.
Emil_SWE

Great customer service from BBR!

Post by Emil_SWE » Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:02 pm

A while back I was cleaning my models and accidentally spilled a drop of glass cleaner on my 1/18 BBR Ferrari 458 Speciale. As soon as I saw what had happened I tried wiping the cleaner off the model. But I really should´nt have. The alcohol in the glass cleaner had dissolved the decal so that when I wiped it off. The decal got ruined. Thankfully I managed to "rescue" the Ferrari emblem from the "goo" that the decal had turned into.

After being a bit angry with myself for a while. I thought, "What he heck! Let´s try to find a replacement decal"
So, with nothing to lose I sent an e-mail to the BBR info-address. To my surprise, wihin a day I recieved a reply from Barbara at BBR asking me to send a picture of my model. After doing just that, I recieve another mail from her telling me that she was going to see if they had any of the decals left. Not long after that I recieved another message that she had special ordered the decals for me and that she would send them to me as soon as they arrived.

I recieved the decals today. So, now my Ferrari looks like new again. It cost me 20 euros. But I´m very grateful to BBR for taking care of their customers. The model would have been worthless with the damage it had.

The "after" shot. :)

[KRAFTIG]

Re: Great customer service from BBR!

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:09 pm

That is great news! Nice to hear something positive from a customer service perspective!

Atalante

Post by Atalante » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:17 pm

Glad they were able to help. Nothing worse that an expensive model damaged! They should clear coat those decals.

Kwando

Post by Kwando » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:49 am

Great to hear! Even though I think it would look pretty awesome with no stripe!

Return to “BBR | Bluemoon 18 | CONCEPT 18”