BBR finally replied

BBR and related sister brands news, headlines and general discussion.
Kurt

BBR finally replied

Post by Kurt » Thu May 25, 2017 8:01 pm

So bbr finally replied to me regarding on what happened to my model. But before they replied to me I had to send them a mean message which I did not like to do. :( What really pissed me was that it would take them literally more than 10 days to reply on a single email. I sounded like a real jerk on my email :( This is there explanation.

Hello Kurt,
I did already tell you that I would check about this matter.
It is not so easy as you can think.
I am very happy for you since you have so many times for you hobby and you can send these emails.
I would like to have so many free time as you, but it is not the case.

I have checked, and I have spent one hour for this, since I had to check all the orders from 2015 by giving you a right reply.
I do confirm that we have produced 400 pcs of P18104V with display.
The model is original and not a fake. You can find enclosed the photos of the other models we produced with red base, or black base.
The item code P18104ADV produced with red base and display is color Ferrari Rosso Tristrato 322.
While you have color Ferrari Rosso Corsa 322.
From the photos the color can seem the same, but the Rosso Tristrato is a metal color.
The first version presented by Ferrari in Maranello to their client, was Rosso Corsa 322 and we made firstly that one.
Later, the car went to Abu Dhabi for official presentation, it was color Ferrari Rosso Tristrato 322, so made another one series,
but with a different color from the first one.
The model P18104-1 limited to 150 pcs, has not your same code, and it has not the display.

Our service is properly working, and I am sorry that you wanted an immediate reply.

best regards
Fernando Reali

Wow so you would just suddenly stop replying to me. Thanks, you just gave me a good reason not to buy any more of your products. I should have just bought the mr collection. It would have been better if you had been honest, you could have just told me that you cannot do anything about it, instead of not replying to me at all. By the way your customer service sucks, I would be discouraging other collectors from buying your products.

Kwando

Re: Bbr finally replied

Post by Kwando » Thu May 25, 2017 10:59 pm

It seems like BBR has the worst customer service in the industry. It's almost as if they go out of their way to be as rude as possible. In their defence though, English probably isn't the primary language they speak so perhaps they're not aware of how rude they sound.

[KRAFTIG]

Re: BBR finally replied

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Thu May 25, 2017 11:42 pm

It's good to hear you have closure. I can attest, their C/S isn't fun to deal with :(

Canadian Wrench Head

Post by Canadian Wrench Head » Fri May 26, 2017 9:06 pm

Kwando wrote:It seems like BBR has the worst customer service in the industry. It's almost as if they go out of their way to be as rude as possible. In their defence though, English probably isn't the primary language they speak so perhaps they're not aware of how rude they sound.

In all honesty, I have nothing but great service from BBR and especially from Barbara. I have had a model sent back for repair/warranty and it was handled promptly and swift. At one point I was emailing Barbara almost daily asking her questions about BBR Ferraris and never once did she get annoyed or not answer.

A week ago I asked Barbara if I could switch a model that I have had on pre order for over a year to the new 1:18 die cast F12 tif and she said no problem and made the switch instantly. When I hear people bash BBR and Barbara, I just can't believe what I am reading compared to my own experience.

Kurt

Post by Kurt » Fri May 26, 2017 9:15 pm

Canadian Wrench Head wrote:
Kwando wrote:It seems like BBR has the worst customer service in the industry. It's almost as if they go out of their way to be as rude as possible. In their defence though, English probably isn't the primary language they speak so perhaps they're not aware of how rude they sound.

In all honesty, I have nothing but great service from BBR and especially from Barbara. I have had a model sent back for repair/warranty and it was handled promptly and swift. At one point I was emailing Barbara almost daily asking her questions about BBR Ferraris and never once did she get annoyed or not answer.

A week ago I asked Barbara if I could switch a model that I have had on pre order for over a year to the new 1:18 die cast F12 tif and she said no problem and made the switch instantly. When I hear people bash BBR and Barbara, I just can't believe what I am reading compared to my own experience.
Hmm well maybe you got lucky I guess because it would literally take her 3 days to answer one email of mine , she was also kinda rude to me.

StratosWRC

Post by StratosWRC » Sun May 28, 2017 3:14 pm

If you're giving them money, or if they're holding your money, they're polite. If you're taking money away (cancel pre-order) or asking questions about a model (not buying anything), they're rude. I call it the expensive store syndrome. There was a scene in Pretty Woman about that.

Canadian Wrench Head

Post by Canadian Wrench Head » Mon May 29, 2017 10:00 pm

geez at one point I was emailing Barbara like everyday with questions and idea for BBR. She would get back to me every single day.........strange.

Emil_SWE

Post by Emil_SWE » Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:13 am

When I hear people bash BBR and Barbara, I just can't believe what I am reading compared to my own experience.
+1 :scratchhead:

I have nothing but good to report on my contacts with BBR as well. My recent dealings with them have been posted on here in a previous thread. Very nice to deal with, not rude at all.

BBR is a small company and not some giant manufacturer like Auto Art or BBurago/Maisto that have several dedicated staff to handle customer service.

The fact that you got a response from Fernando Reali, the founder of the company. Is, in my opinon quite impressive and a sign that they take your complaints seriously. And if it takes him time to find out if you model is fake or not, then
that´s probably the truth.

Just my $ 0.02...

Kurt

Post by Kurt » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:59 pm

Emil_SWE wrote:
When I hear people bash BBR and Barbara, I just can't believe what I am reading compared to my own experience.
+1 :scratchhead:

I have nothing but good to report on my contacts with BBR as well. My recent dealings with them have been posted on here in a previous thread. Very nice to deal with, not rude at all.

BBR is a small company and not some giant manufacturer like Auto Art or BBurago/Maisto that have several dedicated staff to handle customer service.

The fact that you got a response from Fernando Reali, the founder of the company. Is, in my opinon quite impressive and a sign that they take your complaints seriously. And if it takes him time to find out if you model is fake or not, then
that´s probably the truth.

Just my $ 0.02...

He says he had spent an hour for this issue. But it would take him three days to reply? I know that he does a lot of things but cummon three days for a reply.

mcaf123

Post by mcaf123 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:44 am

They're Italian and that's pretty much how it works over there - it's just the culture lol

[KRAFTIG]

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:09 pm

mcaf123 wrote:They're Italian and that's pretty much how it works over there - it's just the culture lol
Hey! You! :rotfl:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GhVsLGOWX0

Return to “BBR | Bluemoon 18 | CONCEPT 18”