Spark Porsche Dauer 962 Street Version

Spark related news, headlines and general discussion.
[KRAFTIG]

Spark Porsche Dauer 962 Street Version

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:58 pm

Next to the Hot Wheels Elite Ferrari 458 Italia Challenge this was my most anticipated release/want for 2012. Arrived today from Europe, $156 shipped, purchased from mini911.com. A bit of a scare when I saw the box, huge dent on the side, I was expecting the worse... But none for the worse the model arrived in one piece with no damage to the box either, yippee!

The model is a unique resin Porsche by Spark, something that most other manufactures won't put into production, especially in non-livery form. Execution is very good, no notable issues with the model. If you don't know these are sealed models so no access to the interior bits or in working of the car. One thing I like to point out, if you bought any spark 1:18's in the past their presentation box was a work of art, not any more. Today we get a thin card box with styrofoam inter calm shell. A definite cost saving measure, but why still so expensive? Average cost I've seen on Spark models is around $145 - $150. Could it be limited production or exclusivity? I don't know but I feel the models are over priced at the end of the day. My passion for Porsche out weights sensibility here I guess :) Enjoy the pics!

StratosWRC

Re: Spark Porsche Dauer 962 Street Version

Post by StratosWRC » Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:00 pm

Also a diecast dream of mine

Return to “Spark”