Spark Audi R8 LMS (Presentation)

Spark related news, headlines and general discussion.
[KRAFTIG]

Spark Audi R8 LMS (Presentation)

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:39 pm

The second of two models from Modelissimo, the Spark Audi R8 LMS Presentation car. A rare and expensive resin model, but I love Audis and this one is drop dead sexy! The paint, fit and finish is great, overall I give Spark's two thumbs up! There is a lot of detail to the motor and interior unfortunately this one is sealed and no way to open and enjoy :(

**A WORD OF CAUTION** If you have been following one of my earlier thread you know a few months back I purchased this model from Auctionslady, not only did the model arrive damaged, she ripped me off $94 in return shipping charges. A few things I noticed from this new model to the one I received from Auctionslady. Fit and finish is much better, the rear wing was not assembled on the Auctionslady car but was fully intact and assembled on the latest model. Also the inside packing was much better, the model was sealed with two protective covers that encompassed the entire model. This was not present on the Auctionslady version. Word to wise, be careful what you purchase on-line! I'm only taking a guess but could there be "knock-off" model out there? I guess anything is possible these days. Enjoy the pics!

StratosWRC

Re: Spark Audi R8 LMS (Presentation)

Post by StratosWRC » Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:22 pm

This looks amazing

Gavin

Re: Spark Audi R8 LMS (Presentation)

Post by Gavin » Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:14 am

Love the R8 & it looks excellent in racing trim!

Return to “Spark”