Schuco Porsche Cayman (981) GT4

Schuco related news, headlines and general discussion.
Gavin

Schuco Porsche Cayman (981) GT4

Post by Gavin » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:48 pm

The Cayman GT4 is one of my favorite cars, so I was really looking forward to adding the model to my Porsche collection. I was tempted by the GT Spirit, but was thrilled when Schuco announced theirs...though wasn't overly impressed with black or yellow. The later release of Sapphire Blue, though was right up my alley.

I almost pulled the trigger a couple different times over the past year, but am glad I waited, as American Excellence recently put this color on sale for $120 (down from $160)...with their DS discount, it ended up at $117 shipped. Tough to beat! :woot: The first one they sent arrived with the spoiler detached, but not broken...though it did look like somebody tried to glue it back (unsuccessfully). AE sent another one out & covered shipping for the broken one. The second arrived with the back window popped out :roll: ...though it popped right back in with no issues. Great service, once again from American Excellence. :clap:

with Maisto's Cobalt Blue Cayman (987) S

[KRAFTIG]

Re: Schuco Porsche Cayman (981) GT4

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:05 pm

This colour sure pops! It Schuco CGT4 was a must have for me too. Overall great piece, and affordable too!

Gavin

Re: Schuco Porsche Cayman (981) GT4

Post by Gavin » Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:21 am

Thanks, KRAFTIG!

Return to “Schuco”