Authentic Collectibles 1:18 Holden VE Commodore SSV (full opening diecast)

All remaining brands related news, headlines and general discussion.
Q-DawgVFR

Authentic Collectibles 1:18 Holden VE Commodore SSV (full opening diecast)

Post by Q-DawgVFR » Tue Feb 28, 2023 6:32 pm

I found out about a new 1:18 diecast offering yesterday from one of my Pontiac G8 FB owner pages:

https://www.authenticcollectables.com/c ... ale-models

This is a link to the manufacturer's website. Authentic Collectibles seems to have entered the diecast market with their first offering being this full opening diecast of the Holden VE Commodore SSV, finished in Ignition Orange. This is an important model for the Holden enthusiast and is available and shipping now. Prices are around $300 AUD. This is the first 1:18 model of a roadgoing non-HSV Holden VE Commodore. Quality seems to be on par with Biante/Apex offerings.

I have seen posted pictures of the model that the buyer received and it looks good. I have ordered a couple for myself (I plan to strip and modify one to create a replica of my 1:1 Pontiac G8). I will post some of my impressions and compare to the full size car, and my other Holden models when I have my own copy.

Future offerings in other colors are soon to follow. Phantom Metallic (black) has finished production and will be shipping soon, while Red Hot is expected later on in 2023.

Return to “Other”