LCD Models 1:18 Pagani Zonda HP Barchetta in Purple Carbon

All remaining brands related news, headlines and general discussion.
channabasanna

LCD Models 1:18 Pagani Zonda HP Barchetta in Purple Carbon

Post by channabasanna » Sun Oct 08, 2023 10:12 am

A new addition to my Pagani family, the Zonda HP Barchetta in Purple Carbon. Had been waiting for blue carbon but somehow it is not available and hence had to settle for the purple. But it looks brilliant.

Some pics with the other Paganis and Mr. Pagani

Will be clicking more pics, to capture the details soon.

[KRAFTIG]

Re: LCD Models 1:18 Pagani Zonda HP Barchetta in Purple Carbon

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Sun Oct 08, 2023 3:38 pm

Lovely pics! I just took some images of the CB, which will be posted shortly. Lucky to get one, and get one that is issue-free!

StratosWRC

Post by StratosWRC » Mon Oct 09, 2023 10:16 am

Good model. At first I thought the carbon alignment between door and engine clamshell was off but then I found close up pics of the 1/1 and it turns out that's how it looks in real life. My only gripe, and as a customizer I have to deal with it myself, is that clear coat over carbon decals has a texture. You can see it where the surface is well illuminated by the sun. A nice cut and polish would do wonders here. Can't expect the factory to spend hours on that of course. Otherwise very very nice model. Don't have one myself but wouldn't mind getting some version of the Zonda at some point from either AR or LCD. Just haven't seen a spec I totally love yet.

Gavin

Post by Gavin » Mon Oct 09, 2023 11:14 am

wow...cool to see the roof scoop on a Roaster. Not sure about the wheel spats, though.

Nice lineup of Paganis!

channabasanna

Post by channabasanna » Tue Oct 10, 2023 9:05 am

[KRAFTIG] wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2023 3:38 pm
Lovely pics! I just took some images of the CB, which will be posted shortly. Lucky to get one, and get one that is issue-free!
Thank you KRAFTIG
StratosWRC wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2023 10:16 am
Good model. At first I thought the carbon alignment between door and engine clamshell was off but then I found close up pics of the 1/1 and it turns out that's how it looks in real life. My only gripe, and as a customizer I have to deal with it myself, is that clear coat over carbon decals has a texture. You can see it where the surface is well illuminated by the sun. A nice cut and polish would do wonders here. Can't expect the factory to spend hours on that of course. Otherwise very very nice model. Don't have one myself but wouldn't mind getting some version of the Zonda at some point from either AR or LCD. Just haven't seen a spec I totally love yet.
Thank you StratosWRC, yes it is a good model. Not sure of the CF alignment on the model with respect to 1:1 but surely as a model its very well detailed.
Gavin wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2023 11:14 am
wow...cool to see the roof scoop on a Roaster. Not sure about the wheel spats, though.

Nice lineup of Paganis!
Thank you Gavin.

Few more pics of the Zonda HP Barchetta

Return to “Other”