Hello!!…and Question

All remaining brands related news, headlines and general discussion.
idiefordiecast

Hello!!…and Question

Post by idiefordiecast » Sat Feb 10, 2024 3:43 am

Greetings and hope everyone is doing well!

New here to the site, so would someone please help direct me to the proper place to post a question about where to find or obtain a certain model? Specifically, I’m looking for the relatively recent release of the IVY Models 1/18 Mercedes AMG One. Thanks for any assistance.

[KRAFTIG]

Re: Hello!!…and Question

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Sat Feb 10, 2024 6:46 am

Hi, well to DS. Is there a specific colour? A simple Google search yielded results.

idiefordiecast

Post by idiefordiecast » Sun Feb 11, 2024 3:17 am

Thanks for the reply. Yes, color desired is the Launch Color- High Tech Silver. What results are you seeing on Google? The manufacturer’s own website does not show the item there and the one e-tailer I found selling the model has it priced at $300 USD when the model post in December ‘23 mentions it has a starting price of $324 CAD ($240 USD). Do you know what source I can find the model from with that price listed from the DS post?

[KRAFTIG]

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Sun Feb 11, 2024 5:01 am

idiefordiecast wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 3:17 am
Thanks for the reply. Yes, color desired is the Launch Color- High Tech Silver. What results are you seeing on Google? The manufacturer’s own website does not show the item there and the one e-tailer I found selling the model has it priced at $300 USD when the model post in December ‘23 mentions it has a starting price of $324 CAD ($240 USD). Do you know what source I can find the model from with that price listed from the DS post?
Results here:

https://www.google.com/search?client=fi ... es+AMG+One

There is no specific site. And for the price, it will vary, as when the article was posted that was the price list and each retailer will vary depending on their location and markup, along with supply and demand available. Good luck!

BRN9121

Post by BRN9121 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:01 am

NZG Modelle from Germany. I am not aware of IVY releasing them yet.

Here are mine:

Return to “Other”