LCD Models 1:18 Toyota Supra

All remaining brands related news, headlines and general discussion.
channabasanna

LCD Models 1:18 Toyota Supra

Post by channabasanna » Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:47 am

Finally the Red Supra arrived with minor issues. The Spoiler had come out but a fix was enough, though it did not damage the car during transit. Another QC Issue i observed is one of the Struts screw is not there when i open the rear trunk, LCD should have done a proper QC. Nevertheless few pics with the MH R34

Interior

Engine bay

Few pics of the R34, clicked it with the LCD Supra

The legendary Tail lights

The Heart

Gavin

Re: LCD Models 1:18 Toyota Supra

Post by Gavin » Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:55 am

wow, that Supra looks excellent. I bought the Solido last year & I'm happy enough with it, as the MkIV isn't one of my favorites, but this LCD looks just right. Excellent pics, as usual too.

[KRAFTIG]

Re: LCD Models 1:18 Toyota Supra

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Tue Feb 20, 2024 1:10 pm

Gavin wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:55 am
wow, that Supra looks excellent. I bought the Solido last year & I'm happy enough with it, as the MkIV isn't one of my favorites, but this LCD looks just right. Excellent pics, as usual too.
It's truly that good! I got my sample for $180 US shipped. It is outstanding In my opinion, like models from back in the day... I can't complain about QC issues, as mine arrived okay. GREAT models and highly recommended! I don't carry many Japanese cars in my collection, but the effort and iconic status, I made an exception! :love:

Return to “Other”